Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

14 minutes ago, inkman said:

I can't remember a game where the fans and media jumped this hard on the Bills bandwagon. I don't like it and it makes me very uncomfortable.

Waaaay too many people poking the bear that is the Patriots right now. 

It's been nothing but bulletin board material for them all week long.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

It's been nothing but bulletin board material for them all week long.

Athletes: "We don't listen to the media, we shut that all out to focus on our game."
Also Athletes: "Donnie and the Badger from KRTY in West Nebrahoma said our uniform colors are only 15th in the league, PUT IT ON THE BULLETIN BOARD."

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, inkman said:

Waaaay too many people poking the bear that is the Patriots right now. 

The rest of the civilized world is eager for them to fall. Once the poking is done and they're down, then they're going to get kicked. Right now, Buffalo is the team to do it. Come playoff (regardless of outcome in weeks 16 and 17) it'll be whatever other team is playing against them. Someone just punt them into the stratosphere already.

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

That final 2 minutes or so was the best game management of McDermott's career. Even if we hadn't scored, he maximized our chances. And kudos for being aggressive regardless. 

My wife rightly pointed out that if McD had challenged that 4th down spot earlier we would have ran out of time at the 1 yd line with no points

14 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

That's assuming the challenge would have failed and the rest of the game played out identically.

The challenge would have failed.  There wasn’t  a clear video to over turn the call.  Time outs are critical.  Good no challenge by Buffalo. 

Edited by GoPre

2 minutes ago, GoPre said:

The challenge would have failed.  There wasn’t  a clear video to over turn the call.  Time outs are critical.  Good no challenge by Buffalo. 

Again, it's assuming the challenge would have failed and that the rest of the game would have played out literally identically.

8 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Again, it's assuming the challenge would have failed and that the rest of the game would have played out literally identically.

Oh boy oh boy.  Through the turnover on downs it would have played out the exact same.  A time-out was a must have w/ as little time that remained after the turnover.

Samson’s wife made a good point.