Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

when i waded into #billsmafia twitter, i was picking up on a school of thought that yeldon's signing is an indication that mccoy could be traded or cut.

i sorta doubt the latter would occur, as that would guarantee that he signs with the patriots and proceeds to destroy us.

but trading him out of the division (and maybe away from this year's opponents) for a conditional 4th? that i could see.

6 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Mccoy isn't going anywhere this season. He won't be re-signed and they will draft a back next year. Yeldon (and Gore) is a bridge. They still might draft a back in the mid to late rounds this year.

i understand that sentiment.

another thing that was pointed out -- and i thought it was worth considering -- was that none of mccoy, gore, or yeldon will play special teams. that'd be quite unusual apparently -- to have 3 active RBs, none of whom play on ST's.

45 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

True, but DiMarco does and he's a back. If they drafted a guy or signed a udfa to supplant Murphy he'd clearly need to be on teams 

oh yeah - murphy. but if it's him or another guy, then that'd be four RBs. they won't carry/roster four RBs, will they?

54 minutes ago, WildCard said:

This likely means Quinnen Williams to San Fran, and Nick Bosa falling right into the Jets' lap

there’s a lot of talk about the jets trading out, likely with washington. i also think bosa goes number one and kyler murray either ends up in washington or oakland.

24 minutes ago, Hoss said:

there’s a lot of talk about the jets trading out, likely with washington. i also think bosa goes number one and kyler murray either ends up in washington or oakland.

I think Washington makes a big move but I'd be shocked if the Cards didn't take Murray. They didn't even include Rosen in their hype video from their PR  department

Also

54 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I think Washington makes a big move but I'd be shocked if the Cards didn't take Murray. They didn't even include Rosen in their hype video from their PR  department

Also

if we can get clowned i’d be ecstatic. i also want to see them go after gerald mccoy who would start on the interior and shouldn’t cost more than a 4th at most.

with clowney they’re probably looking for close to what seattle just got for frank clark (a first, swap of thirds and next year’s second) so that’s a tough price.

IN 5 MINUTES: The KCTV5 News Investigators have EXCLUSIVE recordings of Tyreek Hill & Crystal Espinal talking about their son and what they did & did not tell police. pic.twitter.com/XXJkBVA9o8

— KCTV5 News (@KCTV5) April 25, 2019

A recording of Tyreek Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal was an "insurance policy" for Crystal, given to a friend, was then given to KCTV. It's airing now.

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) April 25, 2019

Hill in the audio to Crystal Espinal: "You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch"

Espinal: "And you open up his arms and you punch him in the chest." 

Espinal also said in the recording that Tyreek Hill used a belt on their 3-year-old.

In the recording, Crystal says her son said "Daddy did it."

Also in the audio, Crystal Espinal tells Tyreek Hill that she "rode for him with that detective"

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

IN 5 MINUTES: The KCTV5 News Investigators have EXCLUSIVE recordings of Tyreek Hill & Crystal Espinal talking about their son and what they did & did not tell police. pic.twitter.com/XXJkBVA9o8

— KCTV5 News (@KCTV5) April 25, 2019

A recording of Tyreek Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal was an "insurance policy" for Crystal, given to a friend, was then given to KCTV. It's airing now.

Hill in the audio to Crystal Espinal: "You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch"

Espinal: "And you open up his arms and you punch him in the chest." 

Espinal also said in the recording that Tyreek Hill used a belt on their 3-year-old.

In the recording, Crystal says her son said "Daddy did it."

Also in the audio, Crystal Espinal tells Tyreek Hill that she "rode for him with that detective"

There’s the context. So it sounds like it was the son who was/is terrified of him because he abuses him. Sorry if that’s already known, I don’t really follow NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

I used to the think I couldn't play in the NFL because I lacked size, speed, strength and athleticism.   Watching TV, I am adding wardrobe to the list.

Edited by Neo
  • Haha (+1) 2

I’ve been reading rumors of Bills trading up to three if Q. Williams is available.  It’s so defense line and edge deep, I’d rather trade down and get two B+ players instead of one A player.   Your going to have some great lineman, D or O, at 12/13 and a good TE shortly thereafter.   You can also grab a WR early two.   I am shooting stuff out of my donkey.

Awesome ...  a fan wins 100 years of GIANTS TICKETS ...  with his kids and grandkids.

edit to add.... close your eyes and imagine the game.   think back to 1919.

EBA103E1-9BF4-4EA8-BBB5-850E136F5F42.jpeg

Edited by Neo