Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

When I see RB continually gash this team on the ground and in the air but still cannot point at the MLB as faulty. Sorry, someone needs to convince me Edmunds is not a problem. 

He's been a liability in run defense because he can't get off a block. Of course, neither can anyone else. And in today's NFL, having a fast defense that's great against the pass and had against the run is a good choice. 

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

This actually is a joke.  We should of blown this team out by now.  No excuses.  It’s a one score game going into the 4th. ??

Our offense is just bad. Our schedule is a joke and we're making the playoffs, but we still need like 5 starters on offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Singletary is average 5.3 yards per carry, Gore 1.8. So yes, let's keep running Gore today. 

You’re better than that. You know very well Gore has been put in multiple short yardage situations today where Singletary hasn’t. 

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

You’re better than that. You know very well Gore has been put in multiple short yardage situations today where Singletary hasn’t. 

True - But he was also stuffed for a no gain in many of those situations.  

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

He's also had normal situation carries he's done zilch with.ong of 6 yards today. Are you honestly going to try to argue Gore has been effective this game? There have been games this year he's played really well, but today isn't one of them. It's okay to bench the vet when warranted. 

Just now, GoPre said:

True - But he was also stuffed for a no gain in many of those situations.  

Yes. Absolutely his fault. ?

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

He's also had normal situation carries he's done zilch with.ong of 6 yards today. Are you honestly going to try to argue Gore has been effective this game? There have been games this year he's played really well, but today isn't one of them. It's okay to bench the vet when warranted. 

You quoted yards per carry for each back which were heavily influenced by game situation.

Thank you for not running out of the jumbo package. And what do ya know? Score. 

1 minute ago, SDS said:

You quoted yards per carry for each back which were heavily influenced by game situation.

Yes. And the offense is clearly more effective with Singletary. Today, at least. It's not like Gore has had only short yardage carries. Why are you arguing semantics when you know well what my point was? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

Umm... that’s the point.  Better backs (Singletary) are able to move the ball forward.  Gore went 0 for 3 on the goal line. 

7 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It's not. But stolen from Twitter: it's better to be a bad 6-2 team than a good 2-6 team. We're making the playoffs and hopefully add more offensive talent in the offseason. 

I'm still not sold on them making the playoffs. If they play like they did today, they may not win another. 

6-2.  Better than most.  Not among the best.  Generally good defense.  Pedestrian offense.  Played the Pats tough.  Manhandled by a Philly team better than its record.  Built to pursue on defense.  Protecting the undeveloped on offense.  Easy schedule taken advantage of in a business like way.  No one’s a HOFer.  No one sucks.  Nothing’s a joke.  Playoffs because of all of the above.  Will be underdogs.  Important pieces in place, if not yet arrived.  Need another good offseason to incrementally improve.  SCREAMS process, to me.  I like it.  Others don’t.  I don’t have an alternative.

REALLY looking forward to the Dallas game as a measuring stick.  Good team.  Physical team.  National stage.

No one’s good at all aspects of the game.  Keep the pursuit defense and wait for the next level of offense that will keep you in games against the physical teams.