Jump to content
WildCard

Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, JujuFish said:

I haven't done the work, but I'd be willing to bet he has faced the easiest combined competition of anyone in the league, for his career thus far.  And with one of the best defenses in the league.  This is not a good argument at this stage of his career.

It’s not an argument.  It’s all any of us have, pro or con.   I’m saying he’s passing the test.  You’re saying it’s not much of a test.   Talk to me when you like the test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Marchand'sNose said:

What about quarters 1, 2, and 3?

What about 'em?

73064146_2450485701666972_70246642552406

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been saying it for awhile, but Adam Gase is a joke of a head coach and will completely waste any potential that Jets' roster may have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Been saying it for awhile, but Adam Gase is a joke of a head coach and will completely waste any potential that Jets' roster may have

I was so excited when the Jets hired him from Miami. How anyone over there thought it was a good idea I'll never know.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WildCard said:

 

Why would Brady leave? Honestly. I mean, retire, sure, but unless he's going to be forced out why not stay there and keep winning? Belechick and that team show no signs of slowing down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sabills said:

Why would Brady leave? Honestly. I mean, retire, sure, but unless he's going to be forced out why not stay there and keep winning? Belechick and that team show no signs of slowing down.

....ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sabills said:

Why would Brady leave? Honestly. I mean, retire, sure, but unless he's going to be forced out why not stay there and keep winning? Belechick and that team show no signs of slowing down.

Why stay and risk injury at 42? You have won 6 superbowls, are married to a super model, are considered in the top tier of your profession. There's nothing left to prove. Leave on your own terms and enjoy your retirement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Why stay and risk injury at 42? You have won 6 superbowls, are married to a super model, are considered in the top tier of your profession. There's nothing left to prove. Leave on your own terms and enjoy your retirement. 

He's not leaving until he has every record he can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Why stay and risk injury at 42? You have won 6 superbowls, are married to a super model, are considered in the top tier of your profession. There's nothing left to prove. Leave on your own terms and enjoy your retirement. 

Oh I agree with retirement, but Schefter is making it sound like he's going to a different team. I just can't see that happening.

I also don't think he's retiring, but at least it would make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, triumph_communes said:

Can't wait for him to go elsewhere and be exposed for being a product of Bellicheck's system.  Please ruin your legacy Brady

And if he wants to finish out his career in Buffalo, because he reads this board and just heard about the amazing, sweet, meaty sauce at Chef's?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

And if he wants to finish out his career in Buffalo, because he reads this board and just heard about the amazing, sweet, meaty sauce at Chef's?

Then his would be the first bills jersey I've bought since Jim Kelly's. And Kelly was active when I bought that jersey with paper route money!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Then his would be the first bills jersey I've bought since Jim Kelly's. And Kelly was active when I bought that jersey with paper route money!

You would seriously buy a Brady Bills' jersey? Good lord man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been rumblings of a power struggle between Brady, Belchick and Kraft over which one deserves credit for the team’s success. That could be playing into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

There have been rumblings of a power struggle between Brady, Belchick and Kraft over which one deserves credit for the team’s success. That could be playing into it. 

Brady and Belchick are 1a and 1b. Kraft is like...30. 

Anyway, there's no way he goes to another team. Retire, maybe. But he's not jumping ship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WildCard said:

You would seriously buy a Brady Bills' jersey? Good lord man

As soon as I was sure he wasn't Punk'ding the fanbase. He'd have to play 1 regular season snap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see Brady wanting to go somewhere else in order to stick it in Belichick's eye. It'd be consistent with his competitive nature - to show that he's the top dog. That said, I think it would probably be a mistake for him to do so.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I can see Brady wanting to go somewhere else in order to stick it in Belichick's eye. It'd be consistent with his competitive nature - to show that he's the top dog. That said, I think it would probably be a mistake for him to do so.

It would be a huge mistake unless he goes somewhere else that's really well-run (the Colts, for instance). I'm certainly not about to argue Brady is only great because of Belichick, but he definitely wouldn't have as many rings if he spent his career with even a merely good coach/GM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I would die a happy man today if I heard rumors later on that Brady wants to come to Buffalo.

Think you'd be happy about the rumors? Just wait until the inevitable "we don't need Brady, we have Allen" arguments. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...