Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WildCard

Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

Recommended Posts

Kareem Hunt (subject of this tweet above) signed with Cleveland today btw

Edited by WildCard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relieved he didn't end up here.  I can't cheer for scumbags.  I know there's always two sides to a story but that video is fairly telling.  Not a fan of McCoy either btw.  Having a young daughter at home strengthens my opinion on the matter.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty optimistic about McDermott & Beane or does week 17 fall after NYD this season?  (Based off thread title.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty optimistic about McDermott & Beane or does week 17 fall after NYD this season?  (Based off thread title.)

Playoffs 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WildCard said:

Playoffs 😉

PLAYOFFS!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Elway continues to prove that just because you were great at something doesn't mean you're great at evaluating others doing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've been to the playoffs 5 of his 8 years as GM, including two Super Bowl appearances. 1 SB win. Seems like he's at least decent at it.  

Edited by Lanny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Lanny said:

They've been to the playoffs 5 of his 8 years as GM, including two Super Bowl appearances. 1 SB win. Seems like he's at least decent at it.  

I was referring specifically to his QB evaluations. Every QB he's brought in other than Manning has been horrible. And next year he'll be paying top-10 money for bottom-5 play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, do I commit to watching the team again this season? That is a question I've pondered the past week. Quick backdrop, I haven't seen more than a game or 2 a season since the Super Bowl loss of 94. I cursed this team, and it's inability to finish (there's a paradox across sports venues in Buffalo for ya'll). I don't know. I was tempted with Flutie, since then, nothing.

But, this seems different. Yes, they have some of the same old issues, yes Brady is still playing, but something is different. I like this kid at QB. He shows heart. He shows desire. Yes there will still be a hill to climb, but...…..(my wife is a rabid fan, literally, she froth's at the mouth) I feel as though this coming season is the one. Don't know why, I just do. So, I will immerse myself yet again, in to the abyss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I was referring specifically to his QB evaluations. Every QB he's brought in other than Manning has been horrible. And next year he'll be paying top-10 money for bottom-5 play. 

Yeah, I'm honestly not convinced Flacco is any better than Keenum at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

So, do I commit to watching the team again this season? That is a question I've pondered the past week. Quick backdrop, I haven't seen more than a game or 2 a season since the Super Bowl loss of 94. I cursed this team, and it's inability to finish (there's a paradox across sports venues in Buffalo for ya'll). I don't know. I was tempted with Flutie, since then, nothing.

But, this seems different. Yes, they have some of the same old issues, yes Brady is still playing, but something is different. I like this kid at QB. He shows heart. He shows desire. Yes there will still be a hill to climb, but...…..(my wife is a rabid fan, literally, she froth's at the mouth) I feel as though this coming season is the one. Don't know why, I just do. So, I will immerse myself yet again, in to the abyss.

I say go for it. How many chances do you get to see a kid with this much potential grow and develop? I think we'll know what we've got during/after this season. If he's a bust, you can check back out when the writing's on the wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Bills release Charles Clay 

Charles Clay released the ball, Every... Single.... Time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Charles Clay released the ball, Every... Single.... Time 

well what else should he do once they have turned their head and coughed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 12:00 AM, WildCard said:

He has shown some signs for hope for the future, but he has also shown signs for concern. 

Let's allow the next season to play out and hope for the best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×