Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

Having a thoroughly average QB is all the more reason to not be giving up possessions. 

Fair enough. I've just seen a ton of criticism on Shanahan today and I don't think it's warranted. If Jimmy G hits wide open receivers it's not a discussion. 

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

He has had the benefit of a stacked roster and one of the greatest offensive minds in NFL history

So did Peyton Manning. Point? 

Mahomes is the best QB in the league, and in a game where he played poorly...he still put it together in 10 minutes to help his team win. You need to stop trying to downplay him just because Reid is also great and he has good weapons. BTW, I think you're overrating his weapons. The RBs are worse than Singletary, the OL is merely average. Kelce and Hill are great, but it's not like the Chiefs have All-Pros everywhere. 

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Fair enough. I've just seen a ton of criticism on Shanahan today and I don't think it's warranted. If Jimmy G hits wide open receivers it's not a discussion. 

Sure it is, because if Mahomes hits his open receivers it is a discussion. Shanahan is a tremendous play caller, but his game management last night sucked and helped his team to lose. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

So did Peyton Manning. Point? 

Mahomes is the best QB in the league, and in a game where he played poorly...he still put it together in 10 minutes to help his team win. You need to stop trying to downplay him just because Reid is also great and he has good weapons. BTW, I think you're overrating his weapons. The RBs are worse than Singletary, the OL is merely average. Kelce and Hill are great, but it's not like the Chiefs have All-Pros everywhere. 

I'm not downplaying how great he is, he's objectively incredible. I'm saying if the Bills drafted him, he wouldn't have been nearly as successful. Where you go entirely matters for a QBs success.

Edited by WildCard
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, inkman said:

I can't believe fallus (yes I know it's spelled wrong) is filtered.  Commie moderators. 

It's actually a bespangled pink Neumann KK105 capsule on a Sennheiser transmitter.

Yes, microphones are phallic.

46 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I'm not downplaying how great he is, he's objectively incredible. I'm saying if the Bills drafted him, he wouldn't have been nearly as successful. Where you go entirely matters for a QBs success.

I think if Mahomes is a Bill it's probable we think alot more of the weapons on the team as well as Daboll and McDermott. 

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic