Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

Dawson Knox was fined the same amount back in Sept. for an illegal blindside block.

From Sept.: "However, all illegal blindside blocks have resulted in the fine which Dawson Knox received, so the NFL appears to be serious about eliminating that particular play from the game. "

3 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Dawson Knox was fined the same amount back in Sept. for an illegal blindside block.

From Sept.: "However, all illegal blindside blocks have resulted in the fine which Dawson Knox received, so the NFL appears to be serious about eliminating that particular play from the game. "

I know you're baiting, after yesterday's post which referenced me for no reason at all, but Ford's play was not an illegal blindside block.

Have a good weekend.

9 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I figured the Go Fund Me was coming. Folks should get some perspective and look around that site for some truly worthy causes to support.

This really gets to me, I set one up once a year when I make my annual trip to Uganda, often times I'll go to Africa multiple times a year and still only make one go fund me. 

These guys make enough per game to build a hospital there and we feel the need to give those who have the means more while others have none. 

Sad world we live in sometimes 

On 1/9/2020 at 2:30 PM, PASabreFan said:

But, apparently, it is. Did you want the refs to wing it at the end because they winged it earlier in the half?

Can someone explain this to me?  That how blocking a guy running right at you is an illegal blindside block?

Edited by Doohickie

10 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

He should look where he's going. Seriously. I can't believe that was called and I'm aghast he was  fined for it.

I just can't help feeling for Aaron Williams whose career was ended on the most flagrant type of these hits from Bills enemy number 1 Jarvis Landry. The NFL is going to deal with these now?  I don't know how Williams sleeps at night.  

34 minutes ago, WildCard said:

He definitely did for that game 

Lamar played horrible, but that doesn't mean you should draw any broad conclusions about the league figuring him out. Not every team has the Titans defense, and players are, in fact, allowed to have bad games without it being more than a bad game.

18 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Texans with a chance to bury the Chiefs and they waste 2 TOs instead. Some A+ coaching by O'Brien there. 

I'm going to continue talking to myself. This is why O'Brien was nuts not to go for it on 4th and 1. 24 points weren't likely to be enough to win. And here we go. 

Wow

This is so Buffalo. 

Doesn’t make sense to not go for a 4th and 1 deep in KC’s territory, and then attempt a fake punt in their own end.  That all comes down to the head coach.  Terrible decision making.  

And many thought blowing a 16 point was bad. 

Edited by GoPre
  • Like (+1) 1