Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

18 hours ago, Eleven said:

My question is why he doesn't coach Oregon.

OK, I’ve puzzled and puzzled ....  I would like to phone a friend.  Oregon’s coach?

Edit to add several hours later ... I just learned his name!

Edited by Neo

Tre White was just named first team All Pro. He's one of just 4 Buffalo Bills players to win the honor since the 90s ended - Moorman twice, Spikes in 2004, And Dareus & Mario in 2014. 

Well deserved. He's been ridiculously good this year. Leads the NFL in picks with Gilmore, and has no touchdowns allowed in 81 targets, while being 2nd in passes broken up. He has more than 30 more targets than the next most targeted CB to not allow a TD.

Edited by Randall Flagg
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:00 AM, inkman said:

I can't remember a game where the fans and media jumped this hard on the Bills bandwagon. I don't like it and it makes me very uncomfortable.

It's happening again. I just have to assume most of the people doing this haven't been Bills fans for that long. It will take 5 Superbowl wins to get me back to normal. 

41 minutes ago, inkman said:

It's happening again. I just have to assume most of the people doing this haven't been Bills fans for that long. It will take 5 Superbowl wins to get me back to normal. 

At least you recognize it's a you problem ?

This is a very winnable game. Houston is gloriously average. They have a bad defense, a great offense, and a mediocre-at-best head coach. I'm not saying the Bills are better, but I really like the matchup for us. I'm not all-in on a Bills win, but I think a win is more likely than a loss.

• Like (+1) 1

I've always loved Trent Murphy! 

2 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Brown should have brought that down in bounds.  Why would be lift his legs up like that?  Not Allen's fault, despite what the announcers are saying; that was a very good pass.

That was McKenzie, and the pass was late. Not uncatchable, but it definitely wasn't on time.