Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

How was that not PI?

17 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

His three picks were all on deep passes that missed as egregiously as the ones today did. 

There were two bad deep misses today, and the other was route miscommunication somehow between him and brown. Brown cut in and Allen kept throwing the streak on the first one

I will trust your memory.

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I like tht throw there, because if you catch it or get a flag, great, and if it's picked, it's basically a punt as bodork has been shanking them all day

She has? All the way from Colorado? That's still a pretty good boot.

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I like tht throw there, because if you catch it or get a flag, great, and if it's picked, it's basically a punt as bodork has been shanking them all day

Or the defensive back totally abuses the receiver and the ref does nothing.

Just now, SwampD said:

Why didn't McClappy challenge that PI call?! 

He's an idiot.

The league doesn't overturn those anyway.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Is it safe to say Allen is the accidental rushing QB, while with Jackson it's designed?

No, it's designed for each of them.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Is it safe to say Allen is the accidental rushing QB, while with Jackson it's designed?

Pretty much. Whenever they do design runs for Allen it goes horribly, save for about 3 plays this season, but he's really effective when the play breaks down. Lamar can run always but is in a RPO offense

That was a bad decision. You need 2 points either way, but if you kick an EXP, you have one scoring drive needed if you stop them and get the ball back, and should have enough time to keep the playbook relatively open. If you miss the 2, then you need two stops, two drives, and can't call either one the way you'd want to.

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

That was a bad decision. You need 2 points either way, but if you kick an EXP, you have one scoring drive needed if you stop them and get the ball back, and should have enough time to keep the playbook relatively open. If you miss the 2, then you need two stops, two drives, and can't call either one the way you'd want to.

If you miss the 2, you need an extra stop anyway, whether it comes now or later.  That said, Justin Tucker is one of the best kickers in the league and I wouldn't be surprised if they'll need 3 drives regardless.