Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

I think everyone should go back to last season’s discussion as I tried to desperately talk people off the ledge and fire everyone bandwagon... Last season was not about short term winning. This season was about winning. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I just want to take a moment to appreciate that we're even talking about this and it's not completely insane. Kinda sorta insane, but not completely. 

Yeah, wife looked at me and laughed when I told her if KC takes care of business next Sunday then Buffalo controls it's own destiny (at least if they find a way to beat the Ravens).

And it's DECEMBER!  They aren't barely clinging to possibly sneaking into a wild card if 36 of 32 events happen.  (Yes, 36 out of 32 possibilities. ? )

That Yogi-ism is a new one on me, but I guess sometimes it's impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking to much.

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Ok.  Premature Celebration, number Eleven, offense.  5 yard penalty, still 9th down.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/08/29/too-crowded/

6 minutes ago, SDS said:

Jesus. 

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

I booked a flight to Pittsburgh and invited my sons (Buffalo and Charlotte).  The flex might mess everything up!  My son in Buffalo needs to get Monday off ...  no small task.  Go Bills!

A few friends and I were considering StubHub if the Steelers had lost today, figuring that seats would be super cheap had that happened.  It didn't, and now a prime time game is going to drive up costs of both seats and travel (since there's no way anyone is driving back after a night game, necessitating a hotel).  Oh well.  At least I'll have a productive Sunday.

We spent the holiday at my SIL’s house in west Roxbury, right in the belly of a super Pats fan’s home. It was very nice watching the game on Thursday from the Pat’s couch. When the Bills went ahead my BIL suddenly remembered a bunch of chores that needed to be done asap. He came back a while later and was like “omg the Bills are still up?!”  He remembered a few more things that needed doing right now. 

No one around there wanted to talk Pats even before the game for some reason.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, inkman said:

Don't like it one bit.  I still have PTSD from all the SNF/MNF beatdowns at the hands of the Steelers.  

The Bills last victory in Pittsburgh was a Playoff Game on January 9th, 1993

The Last Bills Regular Season Win in Pittsburgh was September 28th 1975. 

They are beyond due. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

The Bills last victory in Pittsburgh was a Playoff Game on January 9th, 1993

The Last Bills Regular Season Win in Pittsburgh was September 28th 1975. 

They are beyond due. 

That’s can’t possibly be right - can it?

My first Bills road game was to Pittsburgh to see the 1974 playoff game.  The Juice, The Electric Company, The Steel Curtain, Terry and Franco ..  32-14 Pittsburgh.  I was 13 at the ol’ Three Rivers Stadium.  The  confluence of The Allegheny, The Monongahela and The Ohio.  Here’s to learning and memorizing, before Google!

But, not looking two weeks ahead, I found this at TBD.   VERY interesting, a little scary, and a crazy Jumbotron read at +/- 12:00.

Edited by Neo
  • Like (+1) 1