Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

10 minutes ago, inkman said:

I love filling you in.  Dude, not to go all Swamp but outside of the PI call on Knox, it was make sure the Cowboys get all the calls all day.  Josh Allen belted by two Cowboys after he slid, no call. Dak diving forward getting tackled cleanly by two Bills, 15 yard penalty.  The mysterious multiple hands to the face calls with no evidence.  

Oh, OK. You made it sound like he did something to try and curry favor. Cash, hookers, etc.

14 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I remember a Thanksgiving Day game when OJ ran roughshod through St. Louis. Kids of a certain age will never forget this one.

And Gary Marangi quarterbacked that team with an impressive stat line of 4/21 for 29 yards and a pick.  Before my time, but that game is pretty famous.

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

And Gary Marangi quarterbacked that team with an impressive stat line of 4/21 for 29 yards and a pick.  Before my time, but that game is pretty famous.

It turns out it was Braxton who ran roughshod that day. OJ ran roughsod the following year in Detroit, in a loss.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Oh, OK. You made it sound like he did something to try and curry favor. Cash, hookers, etc.

I mean I don't have evidence but I'd believe any of the above and then some.  Cash Rules Everything Around Me.  These rich old cheat the system every way they can.  

Edited by inkman

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I love filling you in.  Dude, not to go all Swamp but outside of the PI call on Knox, it was make sure the Cowboys get all the calls all day.  Josh Allen belted by two Cowboys after he slid, no call. Dak diving forward getting tackled cleanly by two Bills, 15 yard penalty.  The mysterious multiple hands to the face calls with no evidence.  

The play after Jerry Hughes was called for unnecessary roughness, Shaq Lawson was placed in a choke hold by the tackle.No call 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I'm not afraid. Cowboys are toast, and Garrett is getting fired tomorrow. 

Expect you are correct, but really hope not.  Absolutely LOVE that Garrett is the Pokes' Head Coach.

If he does get canned, can he move on to Miami or the Jests?  Pleeeeeeeaaaase let that be.