Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Couple other charges in there too. Pretty incredible the NFL will always honor him, Irvin, and LT but won't touch OJ with a 50ft pole

Well, wife-beating is unacceptable, and Brown is a bad guy, but double homicide is still an entirely different kettle of fish IMHO.

2 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Well, wife-beating is unacceptable, and Brown is a bad guy, but double homicide is still an entirely different kettle of fish IMHO.

I mean Brown tried to murder someone he just wasn't successful at it

It's just absurd to me that it's so black and white with the NFL. I get what OJ and Brown did were different, but they have Brown out there like he's freaking Mr.Rogers 

Edited by WildCard

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

I mean Brown tried to murder someone he just wasn't successful at it

It's just absurd to me that it's so black and white with the NFL. I get what OJ and Brown did were different, but they have Brown out there like he's freaking Mr.Rogers 

OJ was the most public murder trial in the history of mankind. In a world driven by PR, it’s tough finding anything that comes anywhere close to matching up with that one. 

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

I’m not really sure how that makes a case for Wilson over Prescott and Cousins. That’s one nice thing of reading this on my phone, I can easily rotate that plot. The three of them look to be right in line with each other. 

and am I blind or do I not see Josh Allen anywhere?

40 minutes ago, shrader said:

I’m not really sure how that makes a case for Wilson over Prescott and Cousins. That’s one nice thing of reading this on my phone, I can easily rotate that plot. The three of them look to be right in line with each other. 

and am I blind or do I not see Josh Allen anywhere?

You are blind... lower left

Good win. 

That was JA's best deep throw of the season -- and another very nice play from Brown on the catch.

Singletary reminds me of Joe Cribbs.

Good for Shaq in his contract year.

It's hard to really believe in this team until they beat a good team, but 8-3 is still enjoyable.