Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

1 hour ago, shrader said:

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised by a fine.  Just about the only thing I could think of that would cause more than that would be if there was if he threw a random slur at Garrett** and multiple source on field backup that story.

**And I want to be very clear that I'm not suggesting that he did that.  It's just a hypothetical scenario where the league would suspend him as well.  I don't have the slightest clue what went on beyond the scuffle you see in that video.

Agreed, and I think it would have come out right now had he said something - Garrett and his teammates have already been interviewed. 

1 hour ago, shrader said:

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised by a fine.  Just about the only thing I could think of that would cause more than that would be if there was if he threw a random slur at Garrett** and multiple source on field backup that story.

**And I want to be very clear that I'm not suggesting that he did that.  It's just a hypothetical scenario where the league would suspend him as well.  I don't have the slightest clue what went on beyond the scuffle you see in that video.

It's irresponsible to suggest he did. Many people jumped to that conclusion as that's the only reason a black man would go nut on the field. 

I present to you one Kyle Turley. At least he didn't smash another dudes head with it but he lost his crap. It's not the first time not will it be the last. 

Why people pulled the race card is beyond any reasonable thinking I can muster.  Especially after watching the play.  Rudolph acted like a punk and pissed of Garret. To think the N word would suddenly trigger him into an insane reaction is less than higher thinking.  

35 minutes ago, shrader said:

@inkman, did you even read my post?  It at least I just got a good reminder of why Turley wasn’t a QB. 

And Garrett deserves a break. Clearly he was just trying to put the helmet back on Rudolph’s head. He did swing it opening first. 

I didn't accuse you of anything...

Just now, JujuFish said:

Aaaaand I jinxed it.

Completely

17 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It was a really good throw, but he moved all the way through his progressions from the other side of the field. That's what made it so impressive. 

I thought he was going to Brown the whole way and sold it with the pump fake left