Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

This coaching staff isn't it. Playing for the field goal there is inexcusable.

Completely unsurprising. McDermott is who he is. 

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Why did we huddle with 30 seconds left, clock running. 

Daboll, needs to be replaced, first and foremost. JA at this point is a placeholder until something better comes along (though with crap receivers, idk how much I blame him) 

Sad sad weekend and.... Because buffalo ?

McDermott was fine playing for the FG. 

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Well the Sabres and Bills are both collapsing mediocre teams.  The terrible life of Buffalo sports fans continues..,

But @TrueBlueGED keeps saying there’s no such thing as because buffalo.  Take a look at the last three days and repeat after me BECAUSE BUFFALO

• Haha (+1) 1

So the bills have been in it without a Super Bowl for 51 years?  The Sabres for 49 years?  Considering the number of teams in each league just on probability there should probably be three champions by now in this city.

So ya, because buffalo until further ***** notice.

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

I suppose that's one perspective. The other is we were fortunate to have those records at all. Is that good fortune also because Buffalo? 

Please see below.  Odds alone say we should have 3.  

It was an oddly entertaining game.

Josh will be fine.

Our coaches aren't as smart as they think they are.

We need even just one real receiver. This is a recording.

Can you imagine what the outcome of this game would have looked like if our receiving corps were swapped.

• Like (+1) 1

Will josh be fine?  Unless the D is completely lights out they lose.  If anything it reiterated the qb purgatory we continue to be in that has lasted 23 years since Jim Kelley retires. 

23 years without an even top 15 qb?

12 years without a Sabres team worth a *****? Please tell me, how is everyone else dealing with this?  What the *****?  How is because buffalo not a thing until one ***** thing go right???

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen is a game manager.  I’ve watched the bills long enough to now how that works out.  This is the best D we’ve had in a long long time and despite being 6-3 this team isn’t very good.  That’s all you need to know about josh Allen.

Just now, Derrico said:

Will josh be fine?  Unless the D is completely lights out they lose.  If anything it reiterated the qb purgatory we continue to be in that has lasted 23 years since Jim Kelley retires. 

12 years without a Sabres team worth a *****? Please tell me, how is everyone else dealing with this?  What the *****?  How is because buffalo not a thing until one ***** thing go right???

While it is odd a sports market suffers the way we have, it's not unprecedented I'd imagine.

To myself in any event, it starts with ownership. Not so much poor ownership in Buffalo's case, just completely inexperienced, and as such, poor decisions follow.

Our sports teams have been very good at disappointing my entire life, why should this year be any different? Because I see nothing that has truly changed. Just my 2 pennies is all.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

While it is odd a sports market suffers the way we have, it's not unprecedented I'd imagine.

To myself in any event, it starts with ownership. Not so much poor ownership in Buffalo's case, just completely inexperienced, and as such, poor decisions follow.

Our sports teams have been very good at disappointing my entire life, why should this year be any different? Because I see nothing that has truly changed. Just my 2 pennies is all.

No you are right.  It’s because buffalo until further notice.  Nothing ever gets better.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Derrico said:

So the bills have been in it without a Super Bowl for 51 years?  The Sabres for 49 years?  Considering the number of teams in each league just on probability there should probably be three champions by now in this city.

So ya, because buffalo until further ***** notice.

Please see below.  Odds alone say we should have 3.  

Red Sox. Cubs. Patriots pre-Brady/Belchick. Plenty of teams go decades being worthless. Doesn't mean there's some fundamental hex on them. 

23 minutes ago, SwampD said:

It was an oddly entertaining game.

Josh will be fine.

Our coaches aren't as smart as they think they are.

We need even just one real receiver. This is a recording.

Can you imagine what the outcome of this game would have looked like if our receiving corps were swapped.

John Brown still says hi. Obviously you don't want him as your best option, but he's a legit WR. 

And flipping the WRs probably doesn't do anything because our HC is still coaching like it's the 90s. The organization chose to spend the first 2 years of the McBeane era spending virtually every asset they had on the defense. This was inevitable. All while passing on Mahomes, Watson, and Jackson...QBs who are actually fine, instead of Bills fan pipedream fine. 

18 minutes ago, Derrico said:

The Sabres division winner 9 years ago was a very good team. 

*ducks*

16 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Josh Allen is a game manager.  I’ve watched the bills long enough to now how that works out.  This is the best D we’ve had in a long long time and despite being 6-3 this team isn’t very good.  That’s all you need to know about josh Allen.

This is the problem. Not necessarily today, but in general. It's certainly not all his fault, but he just isn't showing signs of being a guy who can elevate those around him. Not exactly what you're hoping for given the assets used to acquire him, including passing on 3 superstars.