Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

I think Eagles by 7. There remains in me the feeling our record is not indicative of our team overall. Offensively we've shown we can move the ball and we can give it away. Defensively I think they are very good and then seem soft at critical times. Although they've improved some in defending late in games when protecting leads but they still can scare in last two minutes games and halves.

The Bills are getting worked by an NFC powerhouse.  Don’t let their record fool you.  The Bills have been winning close games against inferior opponents and a weak schedule.  We are clearly not a contender yet.  This is what happens when you face a real team.  Our defense is not as elite as we think.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

The Bills are getting worked by an NFC powerhouse.  Don’t let their record fool you.  The Bills have been winning close games against inferior opponents and a weak schedule.  We are clearly not a contender yet.  This is what happens when you face a real team.  Our defense is not as elite as we think.  

I really don't think we're getting worked. 

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

I really don't think this has been a bad game from the Bills today. The Eagles have their holes as well. 

I think I would call it pretty even?

Agreed. We're losing, but it's not like we're getting outclassed. 

Meanwhile, I'm stunned McDermott went for that. It was the right call, but still surprised. 

9 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Agreed. We're losing, but it's not like we're getting outclassed. 

Meanwhile, I'm stunned McDermott went for that. It was the right call, but still surprised. 

Very cursory Google search says odds of making 4th and 10 are somewhat below 30%. Would the wind lessen that chance? The odds of making the field goal, even into the wind, would have to be higher than that (I think).

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Very cursory Google search says odds of making 4th and 10 are somewhat below 30%. Would the wind lessen that chance? The odds of making the field goal, even into the wind, would have to be higher than that (I think).

We missed a similar length field goal with the wind, so yea, I don't think a 47 harder into it was a realistic option. Maybe if we had Justin Tucker. 

The contrast in personal behavior by NFL and NHL players is mind-boggling. 99% of this post-play stuff would never be tolerated in hockey. I guess the league feels like it has to tolerate it because the younger generation of fans likes it. It makes me feel not that bad about the idea of the millennials and younger roasting on an earthen hellscape while I sleep in heavenly peace.