Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Been saying it for awhile, but Adam Gase is a joke of a head coach and will completely waste any potential that Jets' roster may have

I was so excited when the Jets hired him from Miami. How anyone over there thought it was a good idea I'll never know.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, sabills said:

Why would Brady leave? Honestly. I mean, retire, sure, but unless he's going to be forced out why not stay there and keep winning? Belechick and that team show no signs of slowing down.

....ever!

26 minutes ago, sabills said:

Why would Brady leave? Honestly. I mean, retire, sure, but unless he's going to be forced out why not stay there and keep winning? Belechick and that team show no signs of slowing down.

Why stay and risk injury at 42? You have won 6 superbowls, are married to a super model, are considered in the top tier of your profession. There's nothing left to prove. Leave on your own terms and enjoy your retirement. 

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Why stay and risk injury at 42? You have won 6 superbowls, are married to a super model, are considered in the top tier of your profession. There's nothing left to prove. Leave on your own terms and enjoy your retirement. 

He's not leaving until he has every record he can

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh I agree with retirement, but Schefter is making it sound like he's going to a different team. I just can't see that happening.

I also don't think he's retiring, but at least it would make sense.

1 minute ago, triumph_communes said:

Can't wait for him to go elsewhere and be exposed for being a product of Bellicheck's system.  Please ruin your legacy Brady

And if he wants to finish out his career in Buffalo, because he reads this board and just heard about the amazing, sweet, meaty sauce at Chef's?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

And if he wants to finish out his career in Buffalo, because he reads this board and just heard about the amazing, sweet, meaty sauce at Chef's?

Then his would be the first bills jersey I've bought since Jim Kelly's. And Kelly was active when I bought that jersey with paper route money!

4 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Then his would be the first bills jersey I've bought since Jim Kelly's. And Kelly was active when I bought that jersey with paper route money!

You would seriously buy a Brady Bills' jersey? Good lord man

6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

There have been rumblings of a power struggle between Brady, Belchick and Kraft over which one deserves credit for the team’s success. That could be playing into it. 

Brady and Belchick are 1a and 1b. Kraft is like...30. 

Anyway, there's no way he goes to another team. Retire, maybe. But he's not jumping ship. 

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I can see Brady wanting to go somewhere else in order to stick it in Belichick's eye. It'd be consistent with his competitive nature - to show that he's the top dog. That said, I think it would probably be a mistake for him to do so.

It would be a huge mistake unless he goes somewhere else that's really well-run (the Colts, for instance). I'm certainly not about to argue Brady is only great because of Belichick, but he definitely wouldn't have as many rings if he spent his career with even a merely good coach/GM.