Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

23 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

The AFC being a smoldering dumpster fire is both the best and the worst. The best in the sense that it will be hard not to make the playoffs. The worst in the sense that the Patriots are incredibly likely to ruin another Super Bowl by virtue of simply getting there. 

I'm also a little worried because, if our best path is the wild card, our best interest is in one team running away with each division, and now KC is not going to do that. I don't want to give, say, the Chargers, two wins that would have been losses, and have both those teams wind up around 9-7/10-6 versus 7-9 and 13-3

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I'm also a little worried because, if our best path is the wild card, our best interest is in one team running away with each division, and now KC is not going to do that. I don't want to give, say, the Chargers, two wins that would have been losses, and have both those teams wind up around 9-7/10-6 versus 7-9 and 13-3

In that scenario if we are the #1 WC then the division winner of the AFC West we play will be a lot easier of a game

Edited by WildCard
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

Chiefs have 4 games to their bye week.  I've heard that his injury is a 3 week thing (optimistically).  My guess is that they muscle through the 4 games with Moore and have Mahomes after the bye.

22 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

True, but I don't care who we play. I just wanna get there. It wouldn't be NE in week 1 anyway so no matter what we'd have a chance 

I'm pretty confident we will land a wildcard berth at this point.  The season would be a major disappointment if we did not.

Unfortunately, playoff games are played by good teams, the game would be on the road, and winning a playoff game in a hostile environment against a good team is beyond Josh Allen's ceiling, in my opinion.  He'll get you to that game but not advance you beyond it.  Kind of like Tyrod Taylor.  

I hope we get a chance to find out and that I have it all wrong! 

3 hours ago, GoPre said:

Dumb question I’m sure.  Is there a quality site to listen to the Bills game online?  I’m going to be on the road while they’re playing.  Thanks in advance!! 

Can stream right from the WGR site so long as you're not trying to do it from a phone. 

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Ford is an unbelievably bad tackle, and is solid at guard. What are we doing?

Is Nsekhe healthy? That's the only thing that'd make sense. 

Not a good drive for the passing game. Certainly not worried, but that was fugly. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ubkev said:

I have 2 bets running with guys from work on this game. I bet that the Dolphins cover and that Allen won't throw for 300 yards. Anyone think I don't collect?

So you're betting the guy with a career high of 254 yards passing will not pass for 300? And that an offense that averages 18 points per game won't cover a 16ish point spread? Not really going out on a limb there. Of course, you got two suckers, so.... 

6 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

So you're betting the guy with a career high of 254 yards passing will not pass for 300? And that an offense that averages 18 points per game won't cover a 16ish point spread? Not really going out on a limb there. Of course, you got two suckers, so.... 

All gamblers are suckers.