Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

10 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

He didn't hit the table. 

That sounds problematic.

11 minutes ago, shrader said:

This one looked like attempted suicide.  The only thing worse is that sites like deadspin get to profit from this garbage.

I generally like the table slammers.  They're like an entirely different creature from humanity.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

That sounds problematic.

I generally like the table slammers.  They're like an entirely different creature from humanity.  

He dove off a ramp that seemed to be 12-15' above the table, didn't quite get to the table and landed on his head.

He was NOT moving after the leap.  (Nor, immediately, was anybody else around him as they all stood in stunned silence.

Guy is VERY lucky to be alive.

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

He dove off a ramp that seemed to be 12-15' above the table, didn't quite get to the table and landed on his head.

He was NOT moving after the leap.  (Nor, immediately, was anybody else around him as they all stood in stunned silence.

It might as well have been mini-me trying to dunk a basketball.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, shrader said:

It might as well have been mini-me trying to dunk a basketball.

At least that was a belly flop.

This guy's 1st point of contact was the crown of his melon. 

Had I known what the guy was about to do, would not have watched it.

39 minutes ago, Taro T said:

When the first thing you hear in a video is “is he dead” it’s never good.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Taro T said:

At least that was a belly flop.

This guy's 1st point of contact was the crown of his melon. 

Had I known what the guy was about to do, would not have watched it.

Belly flop probably makes it worse though.  it's tough to brace yourself and you're pretty much guaranteeing a high speed face plant.  I only want to watch it if it's Tom Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, shrader said:

Belly flop probably makes it worse though.  it's tough to brace yourself and you're pretty much guaranteeing a high speed face plant.  I only want to watch it if it's Tom Brady.

Belly flop won't break your neck.  Thought he'd fractured his skull AND broke his neck with that one.

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Belly flop won't break your neck.  Thought he'd fractured his skull AND broke his neck with that one.

Oh, sorry.  I thought you were describing this one as a belly flop.  Whatever it was, I can't picturing him taking much worse of an angle than he did.

2 minutes ago, shrader said:

Oh, sorry.  I thought you were describing this one as a belly flop.  Whatever it was, I can't picturing him taking much worse of an angle than he did.

Meant Mini Me's was essentially a belly flop.  Sorry for confusion.

Edited by Taro T

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Thanks for the description.  Now I know to not watch the video.

37 minutes ago, Weave said:

Thanks for the description.  Now I know to not watch the video.

Good choice.  Knowing he apparently only suffered a concussion makes it less bad, but I will not watch it again.  And wish somebody had described it before having clicked that blue arrow.

33 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Not only was the ramp high, but the horizontal distance to the table was a ludicrous distance to cover for anyone that isn't a track and field star.

When someone has been drinking, perceptions change, and sometimes a sense of invincibility occurs. 

He felt he had it. He didn’t. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Anywho, let's trade for AJ Green or Emmanuel Sanders now. 

Too old/broken

And ***** Emmanuel Sanders so much he's one of my least favorite players in the league

I'll take Diggs I guess! 

Edit: Isn't Green, like, still in a walking boot? Two weeks ago when we played them he was not close to returning

Edited by Randall Flagg