Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

13 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Yeah, that's awesome!! 

Also, you can't keep a Buffalo Fan down.... Or can you? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/bills-fan-remains-alarmingly-still-after-pregame-stunt-1838828616/amp

Does anyone have an update on that dude?  He's an idiot for sure but he also has people that care about him. 

18 minutes ago, inkman said:

Does anyone have an update on that dude?  He's an idiot for sure but he also has people that care about him.

Though, sadly for his sake, none were with him at the tailgate yesterday.  (Or if they were, they were as sauced as he was.)

43 minutes ago, inkman said:

Saw an update on twitter that stated he just has a concussion. Can't remember who it was from otherwise I would share the specific tweet.

Edited by Lanny

1 minute ago, Weave said:

Context for those of us just casually following?

Taylor Lewan, a very highly paid LT for the Titans, was suspended 4 games for PEDs to start the season. He was talking all game, and is a notorious d bag. Well after the game Phillips and Lawson said they were glad he played because he's fake tough and all talk and just bad. Lewan posted Shaq's stats, and now they're all talking trash to each other on twitter

Lewan really is a giant d bag tbh

Bills players said some stuff after the game about Lewan. 

After the game, Lawson didn’t mince words when talking about Lewan, per Marcel Louis-Jacques of ESPN.

“We knew what his weakness was — he gives up inside moves and this was an inside game. He’s a fake tough guy…He was quiet today”

Defensive tackle Jordan Phillips, who was the star of the Bills’ defense with three sacks, had this to say about Lewan’s return.

“I was really happy Lewan came back today. I’m glad he could be a part of that today”

Lewan responded to the comments on Twitter. Bills players, foolishly in my opinion, responded. 

Edited by Lanny

1 hour ago, Lanny said:

Bills players said some stuff after the game about Lewan. 

Lewan responded to the comments on Twitter. Bills players, foolishly in my opinion, responded. 

I'm cool with Phillips having his teammate's back.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, inkman said:

Jordan Phillips knows how to endear himself to Bills fans

Bonus points to him if he found a way to include that without getting fined by the NFL.  You never can tell with them.

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Idiot doesn't do it justice.  They should hand out the darwin award right now.

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Dude should be very thankful it wasn’t worse 

*Of course this update might not even be real.... 

Edited by GoPre