Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

Victory formation!

That was ugly - they always are, against the Titans. At this point, aside from playoff implications, my secondary rooting interest is so we don't finish in the same division slot they do so we don't have to ***** play them again next season.

Take this bye week to get healthy, fix the special teams/offensive issues, and come out in two weeks ready to stomp the Dolphins! 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

An ugly win is still a win. 

AFC road victory against a good defense that will probably be hovering around 9-7 in December. There exist things to complain about, but today is a good day. 

• Like (+1) 4

Allen bounced back pretty nicely. Matt Ryan and Baker Mayfield also couldn't really move on this defense, only I think they threw a lot more picks. You don't like to see another INT, but that was way more of a normal NFL QB interception (also had Yeldon not inexplicably stopped it would not have been picked) than the three he threw against NE. 

We really need Singletary ready for Miami (well maybe not for Miami, but while I like Gore, the RB stable is missing a key piece and it shows in games)

Edmunds has been a lot more fundamentally sound this season to my eye, as he learns the game. A few less highlight plays to this point, but he's not getting burned. I can only think of a couple plays where we have been gashed due to a bad decision by him in 5 weeks. With his physical abilities, it's only a matter of time (over the next couple years) before he breaks out in a big way. 

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Duke Williams may have been a CFL find by Beane, or the scouts, or whatever. He didn't look too slow to be one of those possession receivers today, which was the big knock on him. And his hands seem rock solid. 

And he took all of Zay's snaps. ?

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Do we think Zay's time as a Bill is over, if Foster is healthy? I think it might be. Did anyone see him sitting at the end of the bench by himself?

Yea, I think he's toast. Probably should have been after the preseason, but he got one more shot...and pooped the bed. 

4-1. I’ll take it.

Gore’s first step is something to behold.

Duke Williams made all the catches Zay didn’t.

That poor kicker.

Seemed like lots of Bills fans there.

The refs made that game almost unwatchable, and if I’m a Titans fan, I’m absolutely bitching about it.

That’s all I got.