Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

2 hours ago, Marchand'sNose said:

If you can't enjoy this 3-0 start and this team, then I don't know else to say. A lot of you here have some weird anti-Bills agenda. But then I think back at some of the stupid sh!t you people here have said about these Bills (should have kept Tyrod Taylor, should have drafted Rosen, McDermott is racist against black QB's, McDermott is running a religious cult and claps too much, etc...), and I realize that I should just ignore your garbage opinions and stick to having fun watching this team grow.

Dude.

41 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I've watched quite a few Browns plays this season to this point. Hot take: Baker is not better than Josh right now. 

Nor is Darnold.  Jackson, maybe.  But it looks right now like the Jets, Browns, and Cards missed on two good ones.

27 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Nor is Darnold.  Jackson, maybe.  But it looks right now like the Jets, Browns, and Cards missed on two good ones.

The stories are far from over of course, but Jackson and Allen got a loooot of ***** compared to those guys (especially from me!) and seem to be doing just fine developmentally compared to them.

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Hey, it was rough and crude, but @Marchand'sNose did accurately exhume past (current?) takes on the Bills, from a variety of posters. Bit unfair to attribute the lot of the takes to a monolithic board poster. But those are all things that were posited here.

It was a drunken rant. If the "anti-Bills agenda" didn't tip it off for you, I present the following:

Screenshot_20190923-081945.thumb.png.b831d3a0d777988de1bc73fa1e74988c.png

Edited by TrueBlueGED

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It was a drunken rant. 

It makes total sense that it was. I'm just saying -- he wasn't wrong in the takes he called out.

Oh, and by the way, the Bills are a super shaky 3-0 team. There's still plenty of time to worry about McDermott being a faith-first, try-hard, state champion wrestler.

• Thanks (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

It makes total sense that it was. I'm just saying -- he wasn't wrong in the takes he called out.

Oh, and by the way, the Bills are a super shaky 3-0 team. There's still plenty of time to worry about McDermott being a faith-first, try-hard, state champion wrestler.

Except he was wrong on a number of points. For instance, we can all agree that McDermott does clap too much, right? If we can't agree on that then we can't agree on anything. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Except he was wrong on a number of points. For instance, we can all agree that McDermott does clap too much, right? If we can't agree on that then we can't agree on anything. 

Ha.

I don't even notice the clapping anymore. It's part of his shtick.

So didn't see any of the Bills game; I was at AT&T Stadium with my wife's cousin watching the Cowboys squish the Fish.

71747337_10220951761560970_6000997643923

She's in town for business this week and since she's a huge Cowboys fan came in early so she could go to the game. 

What I saw in the Bills highlights looked like typical Josh- flashes of brilliance overcoming brain farts.  And it looked like the defense dominated when they had to.  I'm not sure if they realize this, but they will have to dominate for four full quarters if they have a hope of defeating the Pats next week.

By the way:  AT&T Stadium is confusing as heck.  it took us a full HOUR to find our seats.  The level you enter (2nd level) has a concourse doesn't go all the way around the stadium since there are boxes on that level.  The concourse simply ends at the boxes and you can't get through.  If you don't enter at the right gate, you have to go up two levels to the 4th, follow that concourse around, then go back down two levels.  But we missed the stairway and ended up almost going back down in the same spot where we went up.  We did manage to find our seats about 10 minutes before kickoff.  The signage was awful and the people who worked there didn't seem aware that the concourse didn't go all the way around (they just knew their little piece of the stadium).  It was frustrating.

Trying to find our seats felt like this:

Edited by Doohickie

14 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

What I saw in the Bills highlights looked like typical Josh- flashes of brilliance overcoming brain farts.  And it looked like the defense dominated when they had to.  I'm not sure if they realize this, but they will have to dominate for four full quarters if they have a hope of defeating the Pats next week.

They did a lot of good things, especially in the first half and there at the very end. But they allowed 2nd half drives of 78 and 82 yards to result in TDs that tied the game. But they allowed a 2nd half drive of 82 yards that resulted in a TD that tied the game. Also, the Bengals' go ahead field goal drive covered 60 yards.

More than anything, it's troubling to me how badly the Bills have played in the third quarter this season. Seems like a sign of being out-coached in-game.

Edited by That Aud Smell

2 minutes ago, shrader said:

I just watched the condensed highlights.  That long Knox reception late was great.  I can't remember seeing a TE capable of something like that on this team in a long time.

It was amazing. And it was the play that put the Bills on the path toward victory.