Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

Why was Allen's play IG but Eli's not? That ball didn't get back to the LOS either?

They missed two IG's by Manning.  There are two conditions that negate IG:  Outside of the pocket *and* must throw the ball at least to the line of scrimmage.  They missed three plays that should have been called IG:  2 by Manning and 1 by Allen.

34 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Pretty solid ground-out win.  JA looked good and like he is continuing to improve.

I sure hope Singletary is OK.

Josh Allen isn't getting much love though from analysts.  Maybe its a bit better after this game but they'll just claim the Giants defense was week.

37 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Very nice. 

Eric Wood sounds promising in place of Mark Kelso. At least my ears didn't bleed.

Eric Wood has been excellent, though I still miss Kelso's analysis.

I'm curious what others think about the Bills.

I feel like we have played 2 very poor teams so far, but have taken care of business so that's good.

I want to see us play a good team with a good QB now, so we can see what we really have.

Right now, we don't know.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Give Poyer some credit there - that was beautiful. 

This is the first time I've ever seen the Bills beat the Giants, and it's the first time the Bills have conquered Eli 

We have 2 wins in 2 teams' home stadium before either of those 2 teams has a single win anywhere

Fixed it for you.  The games were both in the same stadium (not plural).

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

Give Poyer some credit there - that was beautiful. 

This is the first time I've ever seen the Bills beat the Giants, and it's the first time the Bills have conquered Eli 

We have 2 wins in 2 teams' home stadiums before either of those 2 teams has a single win anywhere

You didn’t see Giants game where Kelly got hurt before first Super Bowl?

16 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Josh Allen isn't getting much love though from analysts.  Maybe its a bit better after this game but they'll just claim the Giants defense was week.

Well, the Giants' pass D was pretty bad. 

Separately:  good bounceback game for Beasley.

• Like (+1) 1

Disappointing that the offense couldn't do anything in the 3rd, but they woke up when needed and put the game out of reach.

Also impressed that after the Jints 1st drive they completely shut down the running game w/ arguably the best back in the league.

Knowing the Jints last week took the opening kickoff for a TD then held the Pokes to a 3 and out and then got completely dominated kept the 1st quarter in perspective.

Now, play like they can against the Bungles and set up a home field meeting vs the evil empire for 1st place in the division.

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Hopefully nothing serious

He seemed relatively OK on the side line afterwards.  Guess we'll know in a day or 2.