Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

You guys.  I’m an attorney. I work in the intake phase of the criminal justice system in my state.  I will tell you now, cops are frequently beside themselves at the outcome of rape/sex assault cases.  It’s serious and and it’s bad.  Victims often don’t report, largely because it’s one party’s word against another, and god help her if she’s had a beer.  This isn’t right.  It isn’t just.  It’s not pc. It’s life. 

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You are basing that on the end result (turnovers) and not the plays in between. We were moving the ball all over the Jets in the first half.

I'll base my own assessment on the end result (win) and not the place in between (turnovers).  I think Josh had a good game.

9 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

You guys.  I’m an attorney. I work in the intake phase of the criminal justice system in my state.  I will tell you now, cops are frequently beside themselves at the outcome of rape/sex assault cases.  It’s serious and and it’s bad.  Victims often don’t report, largely because it’s one party’s word against another, and god help her if she’s had a beer.  This isn’t right.  It isn’t just.  It’s not pc. It’s life. 

I don't know which Scandinavian country it is, maybe Sweden ?  but a drunk woman you slept with can always charge you for rape afterwards.

27 minutes ago, MattPie said:

I keep thinking about this Eagles tailgate thing and keep coming around to "this would absolutely happen at a Bills game, racism and stupidity included; except there'd be more broken tables".

Yup. Remember when Kapernick played here? What a display of racism that was. 

23 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Yup. Remember when Kapernick played here? What a display of racism that was. 

That was a very disappointing and embarrassing display.  I continue to get fooled that we are better than this only to be let down time and again.  Racism is taught and learned.  We can't forget that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

confused britney spears GIF

that was my reaction too at first but

In Sweden, case law also plays an important role in setting precedent on the application of the legislation. For example, a 2008 ruling by the Supreme Court decided that digital penetration of the *****, on a woman who is intoxicated or sleeping, shall be regarded as an sexual act comparable to sexual intercourse, and is therefore an act of rape.

6 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I don't know which Scandinavian country it is, maybe Sweden ?  but a drunk woman you slept with can always charge you for rape afterwards.

I recall now that this was the reason for my Britney WTF face .gif: If the implication of "drunk" was something closer to unconsciousness (blacked out), then my sense is that there are many jurisdictions, including in North America, in which intercourse with such a woman would be a crime.