Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

7 minutes ago, shrader said:

Back when I used to do those survival pools, I always wanted to win with style, so I'd take the very risk game each week.  I don't think I ever made it out of week one.

Take the safest pick every week. Don't try to outsmart the league. Just let everyone beat themselves. Half my league is already out because they want to "save the good teams for the end."

Just now, ubkev said:

Take the safest pick every week. Don't try to outsmart the league. Just let everyone beat themselves. Half my league is already out because they want to "save the good teams for the end."

I didn't care one bit about those pools (no money), so I just tried to have fun with them.

Just now, shrader said:

I didn't care one bit about those pools (no money), so I just tried to have fun with them.

I have a friend who does a losers pool too. Where you have to pick a team to lose every week. That one is a lot of fun!

2 minutes ago, ubkev said:

This is really the strategy. Just pick the sure things and let other people fall away because they're trying to plan for week 14

2 hours ago, shrader said:

Back when I used to do those survival pools, I always wanted to win with style, so I'd take the very risk game each week.  I don't think I ever made it out of week one.

Survivor pools are more about matchups than teams. People saving the "good" teams until the end might be left with strong teams in tough matchups. 

10 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Survivor pools are more about matchups than teams. People saving the "good" teams until the end might be left with strong teams in tough matchups. 

You say it's more about matchups, but I say that picking Miami's opponent every single week is more about one team than it is the matchup.?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

My hot take: every team in the league matches up well with the Giants. Except the Dolphins. 

I feel this. I hope the Bills don't - in the NFL, every non-Dolphins team can beat every other team any given week.

We need to be ready for Saquon. I'm excited to get to watch him, and terrified of what he could do to us. A few teams destroyed us in the run game last year. 

I don't think we'll overlook them though. 

15 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Matches my eye test, and I hope it's a sign of how things will always be - I thought he was as accurate as any NFL QB ever is in any given game. 

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

How do we match up against the Giants, any pregame thoughts? 

If they can contain Barkley like they contained Bell, very well.

Also hoping Eli gets the start.  Expecting he will with it being their home opener, but ... The kid seems better than him at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Who believes it? 

I might, he doesn't have the best reputation.... However, I know that doesn't make him guilty of something so severe. 

Should be a long case to sort out. 

I mean everything else about his behavior? I do 

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Cynical yes, 

Possible.... Absolutley, at least the timing is suspicious. 

I have learned that a large chunk of society sucks (selfish, stubborn, corrupt, etc) 

But then again, Antonio is nowhere near a Saint

And if the charges are legit, he won't be a Cheatriot for long either.