Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

The Mosley injury was huuuuge. It probably doesn't happen without that. Two Bills Drive was quite accurate in describing the middle of the Jets' defense as stupid good compared to the outsides

Bell had 60 yards rushing, 92 yards from scrimmage total. He looked pretty good, and we did a nice job containing him for the most part.

Jackson put up stupid video game stats against the Dolphins today. 

Baltimore is going to be tough this year. 

And the Dolphins...man.

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The Cowboys are solid, Barkley is borderline generational 

That's gonna be a real shame for me for the next decade. With all the irritating Giants fans it's bad enough. But then I have an army of Ped State fans. I want the Earth to swallow State College in a botomless sink hole every Saturday.

1 minute ago, ubkev said:

That's gonna be a real shame for me for the next decade. With all the irritating Giants fans it's bad enough. But then I have an army of Ped State fans. I want the Earth to swallow State College in a botomless sink hole every Saturday.

My friend has been a Bills fan his whole life. he also went to PSU for like 2 years. Dude missed the Bills game today because he went to Penn State yesterday to watch them blow out a ***** college football team. I couldn't fathom missing week 1 for that 

I live 30 seconds from OU's stadium and haven't been there yet, I just don't find value in paying huge money to see 70-14 scores

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

I can keep my non-gloom-and-doom commentary/observations as plays happen in the game to a minimum if you'd like 

Early signs point to Gore being a mistake

and Edmunds is the man 

I didn't see many noticeable plays by 49 this game 

36 minutes ago, inkman said:

I didn't see many noticeable plays by 49 this game 

He wasn't flashy, but he got absolutely blown up in the run game last year - his lane identification and stuff like that is markedly improved, he's reading things way more confidently. The big plays will come, because those were there last year 

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

So, I see they won. Well, good for them. Sam Darnold is ass

I'll never understand the Darnold hype. That said, our defense is 100% the real deal. He's not going to be the last QB we stifle this year. 

Anyway, I saw precisely 0 of the game because I was in the worst traffic of all time coming back from Chicago. Took nearly 3 hours longer than it should have because of obscene construction in Indiana. Frustrating to say the least. But hey, 1-0 with two very winnable games on the docket. I'll take it. 

2 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

I hope you didn't go outside 

Well, perhaps I overreacted to the 1st half suckitude, but I did watch the whole thing. 

27 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

It's mildly concerning that, through 4 preseason games and now, footballs seem to pop away from Beasley in non-ideal ways

Also a name not mentioned yet - Shaq Lawson played the best football of his life today

Totally agree with both of these points.  That INT was on Beasley, and he dropped a long one late that JA lofted over the defender beautifully and dropped right into his hands.

Otherwise:

- That was Allen's best game by far IMHO, even though he was pretty shaky for most of the 1st half, and reason for hope for the season.

- The O-line looked greatly improved.

- John Brown might be the best FA that McD/BB have brought in.  I think Hyde is the only one close.

- The D is very tough.

- Pretty undeniable that Singletary didn't get loose until Mosely went out.  Still, he delivered, which is great.

- They were pretty lucky that the Jets' kicker pooped the bed.

• Like (+1) 1

The better team won today, though the Mosley injury sure helped. Those bad bounces really worked against them, but some stellar defense kept them in it.  At no point did the offense make me feel hopeless like Tyrod or even Allen in some of last years games ever did. They have real receivers now and a line that can let the QB play.  Allen can still improve and Beasley needs to catch those balls.  Offense still has room to get comfortable it’s still all new.  Entertaining at least. Refs were awful as always, but at least it was equally so. I don’t think Jets even get an offensive TD without the refs gifting them it. 

• Like (+1) 1