Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

17 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Click on the thread to read it in its entirety. 

Wow! 20 part thread. Dude is high maintenance to say the least. Looks like the Bills got really lucky they didn't end up with AB. 

^^

That's a mostly unhelpful way of reporting what Prescott has been offered and what he is demanding. It's all about guaranteed money in the NFL. "AAV," or whatever, doesn't mean a blessed thing in NFL contract talk.

What did Carson Wentz get when he signed? IIRC, his guaranteed money was, as a practical matter, more than $100M.

26 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Chatter heating up with the blue check marks on Twitter re Clowney coming to Buffalo.

I also saw talk about how that tackle that the Bills signed from ... Washington (?!) didn't practice today, for unexplained reasons.

I’ve been out of football for years now and trying to get back into it. Is Clowney all that he was hyped up to be in college and what would a deal for him look like?

1 hour ago, #freejame said:

I’ve been out of football for years now and trying to get back into it. Is Clowney all that he was hyped up to be in college and what would a deal for him look like?

No. He's a very good player who would immediately upgrade our DE position, but he's not the game-changer Houston thought they were drafting. He also has a huge injury history. No clue what a deal for him would look like, but it's probably more than I'd be willing to commit.