Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I usually love these but I am puzzled by the "racist QB" part.  What's that about?

there were some bad tweets by Allen from highschool/early college (I think) that all got deleted pre-draft.
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/26/17284170/josh-allen-deleted-tweets-draft

Some are dumb kid things, the last one is...not great.

On 8/1/2019 at 2:52 PM, sabills said:

there were some bad tweets by Allen from highschool/early college (I think) that all got deleted pre-draft.
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/26/17284170/josh-allen-deleted-tweets-draft

Some are dumb kid things, the last one is...not great.

All of them were stupid tweets made by a juvenile trying to be "edgy" and nothing more. The "if it ain't white, it ain't right" was a reference to a joke from Modern Family. No one in the Buffalo Bills locker room today actually thinks Josh Allen is a racist. It's a non-issue to everyone but the most politically correct and easily offended. I heard rumors that the Arizona Cardinals were the team that released his tweets before the draft so that he'd drop to them at 10.

4 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Who is Wade 

The Rugby player that was allocated to the Bills via a new "NFL International Player Pathway." He came from England, and he got here not knowing very much about the game. His first ever touch in game action was a 65 yard TD run in the 4th quarter last night. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

The Rugby player that was allocated to the Bills via a new "NFL International Player Pathway." He came from England, and he got here not knowing very much about the game. His first ever touch in game action was a 65 yard TD run in the 4th quarter last night. 

Hah, neat! 

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

dude looks fast, think he'll grab a spot ? seems pretty crowded at RB.

Little to no chance, he's behind 5 other guys. He will perhaps make the practice squad. His designation permits them to keep him without it taking a practice squad position.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

dude looks fast, think he'll grab a spot ? seems pretty crowded at RB.

59 minutes ago, Lanny said:

Little to no chance, he's behind 5 other guys. He will perhaps make the practice squad. His designation permits them to keep him without it taking a practice squad position.

He will end up on the Practice Squad.  If they put him there they can have 11 rather than just 10 players stashed there.