Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

Trading up is dumb far more often than it's smart. Unlike the NHL mid-round picks in the NFL are valuable. Beane treats them like he has an allergy. 

Mean it was only a 5th and it was the one we got from the Raiders for MaCaron. Plus the Bugs were going to take Ford

And I'm glad we have this 

https://twitter.com/PFF_Bills/status/1121922792872607744?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1121922792872607744&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.twobillsdrive.com%2Fcommunity%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FPFF_Bills%2Fstatus%2F1121922792872607744

7 minutes ago, WildCard said:

But that 5th has value. Is the difference between Ford and, say, Risner, worth a depth player with potential? I think it's unlikely. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

But that 5th has value. Is the difference between Ford and, say, Risner, worth a depth player with potential? I think it's unlikely. 

I also heard we don't have enough space on the roster to field our 10 picks we had anyways 

45 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

43 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I also heard we don't have enough space on the roster to field our 10 picks we had anyways 

The two combined picks the Raiders received have 37% more value than the 38 pick alone

8 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Gruden isn’t the Bills GM though 

Regardless why get worked up over that. They had a guy they wanted and moved up to get him, for a low price. 37%? What's the success rate on a 5th round pick anyways? 

6 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Regardless why get worked up over that. They had a guy they wanted and moved up to get him, for a low price. 37%? What's the success rate on a 5th round pick anyways? 

I’m not worked up. Just showing the value of the two picks 

Josh Rosen to Miami 

6 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

There's so much I love and enjoy about Pancho. The look, the vibe, the swagger, the Central American flavour of his fandom.

There's also stuff about super-fans - of any team, in any league - that I'm ambivalent about.

Then add in the fact that this guy's dying (but still fighting? (while in hospice?)), and making appearances for/with the team ... I dunno. I know we're all supposed to just love it, and be moved.

I find it a bit tawdry. 

I understand your feelings on this, but still -- the Bills are easing his pain.  Good for them.

1 hour ago, Ho-Chi-Sock said:

Awesome.

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

There's so much I love and enjoy about Pancho. The look, the vibe, the swagger, the Central American flavour of his fandom.

There's also stuff about super-fans - of any team, in any league - that I'm ambivalent about.

Then add in the fact that this guy's dying (but still fighting? (while in hospice?)), and making appearances for/with the team ... I dunno. I know we're all supposed to just love it, and be moved.

I find it a bit tawdry. 

If you've never been there, you might not understand.  There were similar things happening when my brother was dying in Roswell last month.  It IS tawdry, but that's okay.  It's better than being a miserable wreck, and being alive and tawdry is better than being dead...and unable to be tawdry.

• Like (+1) 2