Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

14 minutes ago, SDS said:

jonah hill no GIF

No?  In my opinion he built that dominant defense before Gruden came in.  Gruden won a SB against his former team (Oak).  As far as I'm concerned the stars aligned for Gruden... and Brad ***** Johnson.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Indabuff said:

No?  In my opinion he built that dominant defense before Gruden came in.  Gruden won a SB against his former team (Oak).  As far as I'm concerned the stars aligned for Gruden... and Brad ***** Johnson.

Actually, I was referring to Gruden being a genius. Sorry for the confusion. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Can we get a couple of NHL GMs who hold picks 1-6 to make Giants/Raiders type picks on June 21st? 

a lot of people thought columbus did that with dubois over pool party... and here we are.

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

Why the ***** would you own one of those?

I don't know but its awesome.  I have a Stevie Johnson Jersey for no good reason. If I'm alive in 20 years I wanna wear that Jersey so everyone but dark and Josie ask, why the ***** is grandpa wearing that.  

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don't know but its awesome.  I have a Stevie Johnson Jersey for no good reason. If I'm alive in 20 years I wanna wear that Jersey so everyone but dark and Josie ask, why the ***** is grandpa wearing that.  

How is that the same? Everyone in Buffalo had a Stevie Johnson jersey.

Owning a Brad Johnson jersey is like owning a jersey of your local librarian. 

6 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

I was a bit of a bucs fan and it was cheap.  Thought it looked good for Monday night free wings at TGIFs.  

Free wings??? That can’t be a thing. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SDS said:

How is that the same? Everyone in Buffalo had a Stevie Johnson jersey.

Owning a Brad Johnson jersey is like owning a jersey of your local librarian. 

I flipped pizzas back in the day.  You think I could afford an Alstott jersey? 

1 hour ago, LTS said:

He certainly seems to have a heckuva personality.  I'm not much of a football guy, but his walk up seemed to demonstrate that he's not too full of himself.

Agreed on the personality. Was he singing a hymn at one point? I just loved the energy.

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Ed Oliver is a beast. My friend does mocks for rounds 1-3. He was floored that Oliver was available 9. 

... getting close to 30k... hmmmm 

He's a stud I'm beyond excited

Also, in addition to being the first thing they mentioned in their presser last night, the Bills did this for Pancho

There's so much I love and enjoy about Pancho. The look, the vibe, the swagger, the Central American flavour of his fandom.

There's also stuff about super-fans - of any team, in any league - that I'm ambivalent about.

Then add in the fact that this guy's dying (but still fighting? (while in hospice?)), and making appearances for/with the team ... I dunno. I know we're all supposed to just love it, and be moved.

I find it a bit tawdry. 

• Like (+1) 1