Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

11 hours ago, WildCard said:

Actually really well done

I'm confused.. why are there references to teams they are not playing in there?  I saw at least the Raiders and Jaguars and I think others.  I'm not interested in going back.  Is there also no sound to it?

11 hours ago, SDS said:

This is well done...

This is amazing.  I'd have to watch it a few times, but the S dropping from SAINTS sign to reveal "Aints" was classic..  not as classic as the Ram running over the Saints guy and the referee coming in to call incomplete pass.  THAT was an amazing touch.

15 minutes ago, LTS said:

I'm confused.. why are there references to teams they are not playing in there?  I saw at least the Raiders and Jaguars and I think others.  I'm not interested in going back.  Is there also no sound to it?

This is amazing.  I'd have to watch it a few times, but the S dropping from SAINTS sign to reveal "Aints" was classic..  not as classic as the Ram running over the Saints guy and the referee coming in to call incomplete pass.  THAT was an amazing touch.

Because it is tinder and they are swiping no to those teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, WildCard said:
Actually really well done

It was pretty good!

16 hours ago, SDS said:

Maybe I’m just slow but there is not nearly enough time to read those captions.

Same.

4 hours ago, LTS said:

Is there also no sound to it?

I thought it was just me. That's an odd choice. Just overlay some Barry White or whatever.

48 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Ma's got a really tough Thanksgiving coming this year.  Half of the family are from Chicago; the other half, from here.  So she'll have about 30 minutes in between games to get us through a holiday meal.

Eesh. This is a thing isn't it? The football-centered Thanksgiving Day. My mother only recently began permitting football to be on as sort of background fodder (the event's at my house now, anyways), but it's never a focus of the day's ongoings. Your poor Ma.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Ma's got a really tough Thanksgiving coming this year.  Half of the family are from Chicago; the other half, from here.  So she'll have about 30 minutes in between games to get us through a holiday meal.

Think of it as an opportunity to revolutionize Thanksgiving meals. Don't force the meal between games--embrace the chaos and weave it in.

4 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Because it is tinder and they are swiping no to those teams. 

Ahh.. I've never paid attention to Tinder.  The graphics weren't obvious to me I guess that there was a swipe right and left thing.

4 minutes ago, Marchand'sNose said:

Yes, 8 times before: 1961, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1975, 1976, and 1994. Also, the original Buffalo NFL team played on it from 1921-1924 and the AAFC Bills played on it in 1948.

Interesting.  1921 was only the second year for the NFL, and the Buffalo All-Americans beat the Chicago Staleys (they changed to the Bears the following season) by a score of 7-6.

I don't see a Buffalo game in 1923, though. 1922, the All-Americans beat the Rochester Jeffersons 21-0, and in 1924 the Bisons lost to the Akron Pros 0-22.

It also looks like the All-Tonawanda Lumberjacks played as a non-league member in 1920 against the Rochester Jeffersons, and won 14-3.

• Thanks (+1) 1

15 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

No risk value pick up.  Very good in college, had an excellent rookie year and then nothing.  He is only 25 and with Gore and McCoy to mentor him the Bills might get lucky. Might!  Otherwise not much risk.  

check his receiving stats, he’s been more than nothing throughout.