Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

8 hours ago, calti said:

thats how real intellects measure metro areas....not fly by nights like wikipedia

there are contexts in which it makes sense to cross an international border and scoop up the niagara region of ontario in order to define greater Buffalo's metro area.

i don't think this is one of those contexts.

and not for nothing, the ontario ministry of finance recently pegged greater toronto's population at 6.9 million (nice) as of year's end 2017 and projected it to grow to nearly 10 million in the next 20 years.

9 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

there are contexts in which it makes sense to cross an international border and scoop up the niagara region of ontario in order to define greater Buffalo's metro area.

i don't think this is one of those contexts.

and not for nothing, the ontario ministry of finance recently pegged greater toronto's population at 6.9 million (nice) as of year's end 2017 and projected it to grow to nearly 10 million in the next 20 years.

yeah..6.9 mil including moose

10 hours ago, Hoss said:

It amazes me there are adults who found Brady’s “joke” funny.

Luckily that fad seemed to die off a bit this year.  There were too many years where the "fun" joke was to make a fake story about some random famous person dying.  I don't know where exactly the line is for those so called pranks, but fake death announcements was way over it.

32 minutes ago, Weave said:

AAF suspending operations 7 games into a 10 game season.  Looks like my Godson is going to be looking for work.

Well that sux.  But hey, he can say he was a pro football player.  Not many can.

So you're saying that Dundon's attempt to shame the NFL/NFLPA into helping them out went nowhere?  That guy comes across as more and more clueless every time I hear a comment from him.  Even with the team's recent play, I can't see the Hurricanes staying in Carolina longterm with this guy at the helm.

On 4/2/2019 at 2:54 PM, shrader said:

Luckily that fad seemed to die off a bit this year.  There were too many years where the "fun" joke was to make a fake story about some random famous person dying.  I don't know where exactly the line is for those so called pranks, but fake death announcements was way over it.

April fools jokes have been losing in quality for years.   not like this classic below ?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor volcano april fools joke

10 minutes ago, inkman said:

This is cringe worthy. Furthering my belief that McBeane doesn't have a clue. 

What's the cringeworthy part?  The flag in a practice facility?

Edited by Eleven