Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

5 hours ago, Brawndo said:

This could be interesting, the Jets really want him as well 

Jets will have to pay through the nose if they wanna land him. He would prefer to re-sign with Denver, he really loves it there. NY gonna have to blow him away with their offer.

13 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:
John Brown signing with the Bills. A year too late, but always liked him. Another speed receiver for Allen.

image.thumb.png.3d8d76cd7b810d20590911614add32e1.png

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Bills sign WR Cole Beasley as well

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Well that's a nice little run for the Bills.

Despite my comment about still needing line help, I will mention that the WR's they got are in line with my preferred team building strategy of having a bunch of equal WR weapons rather than one stud guy. Allows you to pick on matchups and be more unpredictable as an offense.

Thinking about being similar to the Patriots and Rams (before Cooper Kupp went down) teams that have a bunch of quick guys that don't match your typical "prototype NFL WR".

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

That’s a massive price to pay for a guy who couldn’t start on a team who had three QBs get hurt.

I’m not nearly as pumped about our signings as everyone else seems to be. I love Morse. I’m good without Gore as long as Ivory gets cut. I like John Brown but that’s an overpay for a guy like that. Beasley for four years is ridiculous. Kroft is, as I mentioned earlier, this year’s Trent Murphy. The team is slightly better. Still some time to fill other holes with plenty of money left.

7 minutes ago, inkman said:

I'm just happy they are doing something. I hope they add a sub 4.4 running back to the mix via the draft as AARP has been calling the RB room looking for recruits. 

They've certainly been busy.  I don't have the slightest clue who any of these guy are at this point, but then again, I've officially reached the point where I wouldn't recognize a single Bills player if they were to knock on my door right now.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I'm just happy they are doing something. I hope they add a sub 4.4 running back to the mix via the draft as AARP has been calling the RB room looking for recruits. 

I'm glad they're making moves as well.  Hopefully these guys pan out.   Botts better be getting ready to go hard in the paint:

gettyimages-144450839-1024x1024.jpg