Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

Relieved he didn't end up here.  I can't cheer for scumbags.  I know there's always two sides to a story but that video is fairly telling.  Not a fan of McCoy either btw.  Having a young daughter at home strengthens my opinion on the matter.

• Thanks (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Lanny said:

They've been to the playoffs 5 of his 8 years as GM, including two Super Bowl appearances. 1 SB win. Seems like he's at least decent at it.  

I was referring specifically to his QB evaluations. Every QB he's brought in other than Manning has been horrible. And next year he'll be paying top-10 money for bottom-5 play. 

So, do I commit to watching the team again this season? That is a question I've pondered the past week. Quick backdrop, I haven't seen more than a game or 2 a season since the Super Bowl loss of 94. I cursed this team, and it's inability to finish (there's a paradox across sports venues in Buffalo for ya'll). I don't know. I was tempted with Flutie, since then, nothing.

But, this seems different. Yes, they have some of the same old issues, yes Brady is still playing, but something is different. I like this kid at QB. He shows heart. He shows desire. Yes there will still be a hill to climb, but...…..(my wife is a rabid fan, literally, she froth's at the mouth) I feel as though this coming season is the one. Don't know why, I just do. So, I will immerse myself yet again, in to the abyss.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I was referring specifically to his QB evaluations. Every QB he's brought in other than Manning has been horrible. And next year he'll be paying top-10 money for bottom-5 play. 

Yeah, I'm honestly not convinced Flacco is any better than Keenum at this point.

50 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

So, do I commit to watching the team again this season? That is a question I've pondered the past week. Quick backdrop, I haven't seen more than a game or 2 a season since the Super Bowl loss of 94. I cursed this team, and it's inability to finish (there's a paradox across sports venues in Buffalo for ya'll). I don't know. I was tempted with Flutie, since then, nothing.

But, this seems different. Yes, they have some of the same old issues, yes Brady is still playing, but something is different. I like this kid at QB. He shows heart. He shows desire. Yes there will still be a hill to climb, but...…..(my wife is a rabid fan, literally, she froth's at the mouth) I feel as though this coming season is the one. Don't know why, I just do. So, I will immerse myself yet again, in to the abyss.

I say go for it. How many chances do you get to see a kid with this much potential grow and develop? I think we'll know what we've got during/after this season. If he's a bust, you can check back out when the writing's on the wall.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/19/2019 at 12:00 AM, WildCard said:

He has shown some signs for hope for the future, but he has also shown signs for concern. 

Let's allow the next season to play out and hope for the best