JOE MORROW

Rating: 70.4#106 LD

Tyler Myers
TYLER MYERS

Rating: 75.0#28 RD

DL3 Rating
Rating: 72.69#7 DL3

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Who said that was an Irish meal?!? From a fellow Pollock, I am offended ?

Go sabres!! 

Hay now, before you start beating me with a *****-willow switch I just want to say it was all in good humor.

?

Spell check does not allow the actual name of the tree.

I am offended also. being a tree guy and all.

Edited by woods-racer
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

This is not good news about Bogo.  It is OK that Huttsie is getting the start.

Do you know something we don’t?  I see the logic in a back to back, but he has been less than questionable as of late.   The Peg have struggled their last few and I’m worried about them getting a fast start.  If Hut plays well, could be a great thing for the locker room but.....

2 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Do you know something we don’t?  I see the logic in a back to back, but he has been less than questionable as of late.   The Peg have struggled their last few and I’m worried about them getting a fast start.  If Hut plays well, could be a great thing for the locker room but.....

I know nothing, just ask my wife.

I'm just not surprised that Hutt is getting the start.  I expected it, therefore I am OK with it.  That's all.

Kuli is out with an UBI and Lemieux is a game time decision. They say he blocked a shot at the end of the game last game. I know a lot of players have a flu or cold lately. Kuli has played well with Myers since coming back from injury but his last game was forgettable...Joe frickin' Morrow is Maurice's choice over Niku...again. You guys watch 70 today and tell me if you think he is an NHL D man...

Lemieux has surprised me after his BS headshot penalty in Finland and subsequent benching. He's been playing on a really good 4th line.

Side note:  Myers, who is 2nd in ice time among the Jets’ D, is probably playing his last game as a Jet in Buffalo.  He is a UFA this summer and my understanding is that the Jets like him but don’t have enough cap space to keep him.  I think he is expected to get a pretty rich UFA deal.  

Let the record reflect that Myers is a right shot D, and that Bogo and his cap hit are probably disappearing on the day before Myers becomes available...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Side note:  Myers, who is 2nd in ice time among the Jets’ D, is probably playing his last game as a Jet in Buffalo.  He is a UFA this summer and my understanding is that the Jets like him but don’t have enough cap space to keep him.  I think he is expected to get a pretty rich UFA deal.  

Let the record reflect that Myers is a right shot D, and that Bogo and his cap hit are probably disappearing on the day before Myers becomes available...

Hard pass. I hate when we try and revive the past. Leave it there

6 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Bogo is under contract through next season. Unless you're suggesting a buyout? 

4 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Hard pass. I hate when we try and revive the past. Leave it there

On the other hand, there shouldn't be a reflexive rejection of bringing a player in just because he was here before. 

7 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I'd take him back in a second! Hated trading him

17 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Sabers can move into a tie for the last wildcard spot today with a win...Penguins would still hold the ROW advantage however, but we would be even on games(unless they play later tonight)

Pens play the flyers later. Gotta think they win that, making this even more important.

48 minutes ago, Tondas said:

Surprised Boo-lou is not in before Hunwick.  Protecting him for an imminent trade??

38 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Think Hunwick is just better

I'm guessing that Phil is expecting Hunwick to be a better choice against a more physical team?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.