GDT - Carolina @ Sabres - February 7, 2019 - 7:00 PM EST - MSG-B; FS-SE

Sabres Fan in NS

19 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

We haven’t won 2 in a row in 2 months let alone 4?

I said it has to happen not that it will. 

20 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

PH getting snippy.

So is his barber, evidently. 

40 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Anybody just catch Sam's interview?

"We need more earlier out of some of tge people in this room."

Uh oh.

2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I want to hope that Vogl heard it wrong and Sam said "guys" not "goalies". But Vogl is going with it and my reaction is ?

Well, sodbuster's comment sorta touched on that, maybe?

Just got back to the Bnb and watched the highlights, yuck, I was following along on here a little before it turned all political and then I was done. 

Seriously, that ***** needs to stop in here, it's off putting and will drive long time posters away. 

As for the game, I think it's time for more youth and speed injected into the lineup, we're not winning anyways so let the young guns get some pro experience 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Just got back to the Bnb and watched the highlights, yuck, I was following along on here a little before it turned all political and then I was done. 

Seriously, that ***** needs to stop in here, it's off putting and will drive long time posters away. 

As for the game, I think it's time for more youth and speed injected into the lineup, we're not winning anyways so let the young guns get some pro experience 

You’re correct. Part of why I haven’t been checking the board or posting as much lately. I’m here for hockey, not politics. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I don't know what Housley's going for with those comments, but that'll get a guy fired. 

From what it sounds like, He is looking/wanting re-inforcements and moves being made, JB wants to evaluate what they have more and wants PH to do what he can with the current roster. After a comment like that, I don't expect the Sabres being busy buyers at the deadline...........

11 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

From what it sounds like, He is looking/wanting re-inforcements and moves being made, JB wants to evaluate what they have more and wants PH to do what he can with the current roster. After a comment like that, I don't expect the Sabres being busy buyers at the deadline...........

Thing is, that's the quiet part that you don't say out loud. Housley might be frustrated with the roster, but he needs to keep that between himself and Botterill like any other NHL coach would do. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.