Practice Report: 02-06-2019

WildCard

After last nights totally pathetic showing by Sob why is TT the odd man out?

Sob gave the puck away for glorious goal scoring opportunities at least three times last night. The worst offense in the OT.

I'd rather see Elie than Sob at this point.

Edited by woods-racer
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, woods-racer said:

Sob gave the puck away for glorious goal scoring opportunities at least three times last night. The wort offense in the OT.

Left faceoff dot, man.

Get with the program.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

Sob gave the puck away for glorious goal scoring opportunities at least three times last night. The worst offense in the OT.

Because Housley favors certain players. Sobotka is one. He thinks Sob is good defensively and he just isn't. 

14 hours ago, Samson's Flow said:

Loving the Samson love boys!

That said, if Phil doesn't leave the Sam-ERod-CJ line alone for the next few games I'm coming to join you all in the Housley hole

43 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Well that didn't last long. Any room down in the Housley hole guys? Is there a secret password?

Sam just had a 2pt game + GWG in the shootout with ERod and CJ Smith on his line, so lets blow that one up starting next practice. JFC.

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

Well that didn't last long. Any room down in the Housley hole guys? Is there a secret password?

Sam just had a 2pt game + GWG in the shootout with ERod and CJ Smith on his line, so lets blow that one up starting next practice. JFC.

Come on down!

Just now, woods-racer said:

I completely missed something, assuming in the GDT.

But if the left face off dot is Sob's nemesis. I completely agree. He loves passing to it no matter who is there, especially in the D zone.

To clue you in - Housley said in the post game that Sobotka was out there in overtime because there was a key faceoff on the left dot and that was his specialty.

• Thanks (+1) 1

I really thought that Phil would right this. 

It's no longer a hole, we're going to need a bunker. Heard the BOGO bunker has a *for rent* sign on it.

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

To clue you in - Housley said in the post game that Sobotka was out there in overtime because there was a key faceoff on the left dot and that was his specialty.

Completely missed that.

I can't..

Don't have words...

Wow.

I really thought that Phil would right this. 

It's no longer a hole, we're going to need a bunker. Heard the BOGO bunker has a *for rent* sign on it.

It's called the Housley Hole and it already has a real roof and a mini fridge. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

This is the same Sobotka that was a -2 and is 51.8% on faceoff wins? Fantastic reasoning there... 

That seems doable with the roof and fridge. 

Room for a table, folding chair and some snacks?

It could be a while.

We have a table but need more chairs. You'll need snacks... we might be down here awhile. 

1 hour ago, woods-racer said:

Because Housley's going to keep Sobotka in the lineup for "important" faceoffs.  (Like the one he lost in OT.)

Would much rather see Thompson on line 2 or 3 and Okposo on the 4th line.  That 4th line isn't as good as when Berglund was on it, but it's close.  Though if the decision is Sobotka as 4RW or Thompson 4RW, the 4th line's better with Vlad.  (Thing is, that shouldn't be the decision.)

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Because Housley's going to keep Sobotka in the lineup for "important" faceoffs.  (Like the one he lost in OT.)

Would much rather see Thompson on line 2 or 3 and Okposo on the 4th line.  That 4th line isn't as good as when Berglund was on it, but it's close.  Though if the decision is Sobotka as 4RW or Thompson 4RW, the 4th line's better with Vlad.  (Thing is, that shouldn't be the decision.)

I don't think that 4th line is better with Sobotka. He kills offense at almost every touch. 

1 hour ago, Samson's Flow said:

Perhaps it's like mad science.  You keep perfecting the formula until it's either optimal or blows up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.