MattPie

3 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

+++++++++++++++

Now, 

Thanks, Matt for getting us going.

But .........

The thread is not even tagged and where is the game being played?

This above part is an automated ... blah, blah, blah ..........

(wink - wink)

I go with the traditional subtle signal there: Sabres vs. Wild == at home, Sabres at Tokyo Katanas == away.

8 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Brilliant start to a GDT.

I was sorely tempted to be more negative or sarcastic; this was the best I could do to squelch that.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

What's your account worth?

I'll bet mine is worth more. 

So, how about I bet mine against yours?

You'll have to come up from Philalethia to get it though if you win, must be done in person.

The Wild guy didn't end up in Philadelphia, nor that place you mentioned.

Let me guess ... damn phone!!

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
DAMN TABLET!!

1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

The Wild guy didn't end up in Philadelphia, nor that place you mentioned.

Let me guess ... damn phone!!

Son of A beechnut.....

No, worse than the phone reason.  Windows 10 auto correct. Even more clueless than the auto correct on a phone.  I'm also extremely jealous of people than can type AND spell so I don't use the squiggly red line spell corrector because it leaves me very depressed having to right click every other word.

He lead me to believe he lived and was from Philadelphia a year or so back.  So he will always be Wild Card from Phili to me no matter where he grew up or currently resides. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Housley said that the decision on who starts in net is results based on wins and losses. Hutton winning in Columbus and Ullmark losing 1-0 in Dallas was the reason that Hutton started versus Chicago. 

3 hours ago, darksabre said:

What a maroon 

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

This is a pretty close paraphrase of what I heard.  It's nearly moronic.  (Housley's statement, not your paraphrase.)

Image result for dumbfounded gif

19 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Okposo on the top line makes me want to re-watch the Super Bowl

Oy vey.

I'm quietly just hoping the team can finish as a respectable bubble team, which is where I figured they'd finish when the season started. And, btw, they have WORK to do in order to accomplish just that. #90pointsorbust #89wouldworktoo #88mehokay

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, woods-racer said:

Son of A beechnut.....

No, worse than the phone reason.  Windows 10 auto correct. Even more clueless than the auto correct on a phone.  I'm also extremely jealous of people than can type AND spell so I don't use the squiggly red line spell corrector because it leaves me very depressed having to right click every other word.

He lead me to believe he lived and was from Philadelphia a year or so back.  So he will always be Wild Card from Phili to me no matter where he grew up or currently resides. 

I don't know what he tried to sell you in the past, but he recently turned down an opportunity to be lost in a supermarket in Philadelphia. So, there you go.

1 hour ago, woods-racer said:

Son of A beechnut.....

21 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I don't know what he tried to sell you in the past, but he recently turned down an opportunity to be lost in a supermarket in Philadelphia. So, there you go.

NS has it right. Now I'm currently applying to positions in Toronto. Next up? Boston

No, these are not sarcastic. I just love the cities of teams I hate I guess

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.