Super Bowl: Pats** vs Rams

WildCard

10 hours ago, JujuFish said:

I feel pretty happy about having skipped two Super Bowls in a row.

10 hours ago, MattPie said:

No regrets here, although I watched the last one while working on something to know if my coworkers would be calling in hungover out of joy or sorrow.

15 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I tried to watch one years ago at night over here, game was to slow for me and to much commercials, I gave up after one half.

Damn commies

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, WildCard said:

In what way is the Patriot's domination for two decades good for the league?

Same as any sport, somebody has to be elevated to the mountain as the best ever and they want to make sure that's a face they are happy with. If Brady isn't the anti Kapernick I don't know who is. They had to re-legitimize them so the cheating argument would go away. If the league actually hated them why didn't they strip the title from the filming/signal stealing era? All the cheating and rule bending and what did they get, a fine and a 4 game suspension, big deal. But people remember and now the argument gets muddier and buried. 100th year of the league thing, why not solidify them as the greatest ever, case closed. Conspiratorial? Hell ya, but go over the long list of cheating and find me just one other team in ANy sport with a list of questionable issues like they have. Just one. You won't find it.

and besides, always good for a league in this day and age to encourage hate watching. You did right?

10 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Same as any sport, somebody has to be elevated to the mountain as the best ever and they want to make sure that's a face they are happy with. If Brady isn't the anti Kapernick I don't know who is. They had to re-legitimize them so the cheating argument would go away. If the league actually hated them why didn't they strip the title from the filming/signal stealing era? All the cheating and rule bending and what did they get, a fine and a 4 game suspension, big deal. But people remember and now the argument gets muddier and buried. 100th year of the league thing, why not solidify them as the greatest ever, case closed. Conspiratorial? Hell ya, but go over the long list of cheating and find me just one other team in ANy sport with a list of questionable issues like they have. Just one. You won't find it.

and besides, always good for a league in this day and age to encourage hate watching. You did right?

Someday I hope they break our record of futility.

34 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

They had the lowest ratings in over a decade this year for the SB. People are tired of watching the Patriots

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.