GDT: Blackhawks @ Sabres 2/1/2019, 7PM EST

SABRES 0311

6 hours ago, SabresBaltimore said:

This 7-game home stand will probably make or break the season. We've been playing way better at home this season (for once). We're 14-6-3 instead versus: 11-13-3.

I feel like we need to come out with at least 10 points.

It starts tonight. Must win!

Totally agree. These 7 games will be it. Have to be at 10 to 14 points.  

A loss tonight, at home, against a really bad team, would probably end any realistic hope of making the playoffs... sure they 'could' win 5 of the next 6.... but, why would anyone expect that given the way they've played the last 2 months and then losing to Chicago.

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I am glad that I am not right beside @Eleven right now.

The fact that Hutton is taking most of the practice means that Ullmark should start.

Just now, Weave said:

Although someone may find it political,  that was nothing more than a bad marriage joke.

That's how I took it.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

The fact that Hutton is taking most of the practice means that Ullmark should start.

That's how I took it.

Ullie should start because he played extremely well last game.

Come on, Phil ... the season is on the line here, pretty much, so play the hot hand.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

That's how I took it.

The fact that Ullmark isn't starting tells me Housley should be on short notice and his walking papers should be saved as a draft. 

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

Just picked up some seats last minute as well. What the hell else am I gonna do when it's 5 degrees out?

How long have you been married?

It can't be so long that you rather go to a Sabre game with Woody than stay home with your wife and keep each other warm?

2 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

Got a call from the Sabres. I’m in their suite tonight, chillin’ with Gilbert. /cue happy dance

I thought that they fired his ass?

1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

How long have you been married?

It can't be so long that you rather go to a Sabre game with Woody than stay home with your wife and keep each other warm?

I mean my wife is coming with me so... ?

I don't know if you've heard but we've been stuck indoors for the last 3 days straight here in Buffalo due to the weather, so getting out of the house sounds pretty good. $30 tickets doesn't hurt either.

5 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

Got a call from the Sabres. I’m in their suite tonight, chillin’ with Gilbert. /cue happy dance

Impromptu Sabrespace meetup wooooo!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.