Sabres @ Stars, 1/30/2019, 8:30 PM ET

Doohickie

21 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Reinhart scored one at the end of the game.... last year?  Year before?  But they called it back.  It would have tied the game I believe.  And he's starting to heat up.  ?

Tru dat.  You won't be there tonight, will you?  Mid week is tough.

I also met Thorny's dad and uncle at one of the games.

Couldn't have been last year, we got beat 5-1 in Dallas and 7-1 in Buffalo, we were atrocious in both games.

We were planning on doing a family trip until we found out it was a Wednesday game. I'm retiring in September so that won't be an issue any longer

I knew he came from good stock...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dudacek said:

For Pominville? You figured Phil was going to put Elie in, but that’s a surprise.

Not that I’m opposed.

Does Pominville get shipped out to a contender at the deadline for his chance at the cup?

I think he'd be comfortable ending his career here 

7 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Why the hell is Ellie playing

And Hunwick had a good game. Scandella should be benched if anyone

Exactly my sentiment as well!  What dirty little secrets does Scandella have on Housley that keeps him in the lineup every night?  Scandella should have an extended hiatus to the press box.   I am beginning to think the only way to get Scandella out of the lineup is to hope for a friendly-fire incident where one of his own teammates puts him on the sidelines. 

38 minutes ago, WildCard said:

My guess is that it’s his old team and PH thinks he’ll come out flying.

Separate topic but why do I have to sign in to my account for every discussion.  I used to stay logged in?  Is this all part of the new apple update?

41 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I think Ellie is in to face his former team.  My have extra motivation.  Agree with Hunwick, he played well. Maybe showcasing Boo-lou for a trade.  There's got to be more to these moves.  It's obviously not a meritocracy unless Phil knows more than we do, which is impossible.

You did.

With Nelson close, it only makes sense that someone is moved. Of course they can demote Pilut.

6 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Did Razor just say on WGR that he expects the defense situation to be resolved rather shortly here? Did I hear that right?

• Like (+1) 1

Mark StepneskiVerified account @StarsInsideEdge
Follow Follow @StarsInsideEdge
More

Scouts from 19 teams at tonight's Sabres-Stars game in Dallas: Vancouver Vegas New Jersey Nashville Montreal Pittsburgh (2) Chicago Tampa Bay Los Angeles Winnipeg Anaheim New York Islanders Minnesota Detroit Toronto Edmonton Philadelphia San Jose Ottawa

4:17 PM - 30 Jan 2019

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.