Sabres @ Stars, 1/30/2019, 8:30 PM ET

Doohickie

4 hours ago, Doohickie said:

So I'll be at the game.  If you're going to be too, look for the DFW Bills Backers group before the game at Valor Bar & Burgers in the arena.  I'll be wearing a Reinhart jersey and my name is Paul.  Come say hi.

DAE51932-480E-4283-985B-648EDD4F45A1.thumb.jpeg.9cd8910379a7c14af7bc972f77675720.jpeg

It's a home game for you so make us proud.  If the Sabres ever play a game in Lincoln, NE. I'll do the same ?.

Well we got good secondary scoring finally last night. And we needed it because our defense and goaltending could have been better.

I wasn't expecting much from the ERod-Mitts-Sheary line, but you can't argue with 2 goals.

Back to back games with a 3 hour flight and a timezone shift. Hopefully they come out with the same energy we did in the first last night though. A good team will find a way to win.

MUST Win! If not, it's will apparently be Doohickie's fault for bring bad mojo to the rink..

• Haha (+1) 1

Mr. Hamilton,

Now that is a GDT title format that I can get behind.

That said, the date is still wrong, but I have a feeling that someone may fix that for you.

Have fun at the game, Paul, but remember, as always, if you end up in jail we never seen you before and make that one call count.  Again, I suggest Eleven, it kind of worked for Cousin Oliver that one time years ago.

Oh yeah,

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
letters still missing ...
  • Like (+1) 1

I was hopeful we would win last night (obviously not so much after the 2nd period though). ?

Now tonight, i think it would be totally uncharacteristic of this team if they could pull off a win. I would take the ot loser point right now if offered. Loving an upcoming 7 game home stand and a win tonight would really put them right back in the race.

My passion brings out the worst of my negativity, which in turns serves as a self defense mechanism. I want playoffs so GD badly....

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I was hopeful we would win last night (obviously not so much after the 2nd period though). ?

Now tonight, i think it would be totally uncharacteristic of this team if they could pull off a win. I would take the ot loser point right now if offered. Loving an upcoming 7 game home stand and a win tonight would really put them right back in the race.

My passion brings out the worst of my negativity, which in turns serves as a self defense mechanism. I want playoffs so GD badly....

We will let it slide, 

Would you like to come to the glue sniffing table with us? It stings much less than watching the Sabres ???

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

02:30 will be a bit later for me, hope we pull out another win.

And here I was thinking 830PM was too late for me. ?

I might watch the first 2 periods or so. We'll see. I hate having to avoid the results for half a day so I can watch the rest after work tomorrow.

8 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Go Sabres!  Kick some southern A...  Tell them remember Santa Anna, Habla Espanol… we can always give back Texas..

I am Yankee, we kicked their butt once we can do it again

Can we at least get the bike back from the basement of the alamo before we give Texas back?

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.