NHL All Star weekend discussion

North Buffalo

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Don't tell me that you also want to see them colorize the tracker too....remember when the color would turn red when the speed of the puck exceed some MPH? ?

No.  I can live without the tracker.  Just trying the find the positives if we have to accept it.

• Like (+1) 2

Jon Cooper was talking with some SN guy--ON the bench--when he pulled the goalie.

5 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Dammit Jack 

That was me. 

Jack May have joined him on that last play 

Oh, Jack is definitely enjoying himself, but Auston looks wasted.

There's no bronze medal game?

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I've got a friend who insists that Skinner only had one attempt.  I didn't watch it.  Got anything for me?

He had 1 attempt vs Holtby that was taken right after Eichel's.  That was the 1 Eichel scored.

He had 2 attempts vs Lundqvist.  The 1st was the 4th shot taken as Matthews was a bonehead & went out of turn.  He then scored on his 3rd shot to end the competition.  That shot followed Eichel's again.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ... said:

The one thing I do like about the puck tracker is you can see how close the shot was to the net and which direction it came at the net/goalie.

Not really, because the tracker stays at ice level, so when a puck goes over the net the track follows right through the net.  (A bug they MIGHT want to work out.)

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Not really, because the tracker stays at ice level, so when a puck goes over the net the track follows right through the net.  (A bug they MIGHT want to work out.)

You might want to consider a therapist instead of using this board as a means to work through whatever personal crisis it is you're experiencing.

Edited by ...

10 hours ago, inkman said:

I don't but clearly these guys hate each other.

I don't see the relevance here. I wasn't implying they hated each other. I was hoping someone could find a clip of it as I was hoping to hear the exchange. 

If you thought that's what I was going for, and you think this picture disproves that narrative, I'd find that funny. O'Reilly Seems to be having a fun conversation, with someone who either doesn't care enough to put his phone down to really listen, or doesn't respect the person enough. 

2 hours ago, LikeEich said:

I don't see the relevance here. I wasn't implying they hated each other. I was hoping someone could find a clip of it as I was hoping to hear the exchange. 

If you thought that's what I was going for, and you think this picture disproves that narrative, I'd find that funny. O'Reilly Seems to be having a fun conversation, with someone who either doesn't care enough to put his phone down to really listen, or doesn't respect the person enough. 

It looks to me like they are sharing something on the phone.  You know, photos, video ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.