NHL All Star weekend discussion

North Buffalo

3 hours ago, LikeEich said:

I don't see the relevance here. I wasn't implying they hated each other. I was hoping someone could find a clip of it as I was hoping to hear the exchange. 

If you thought that's what I was going for, and you think this picture disproves that narrative, I'd find that funny. O'Reilly Seems to be having a fun conversation, with someone who either doesn't care enough to put his phone down to really listen, or doesn't respect the person enough. 

I wanted to post the pic. Nothing else. 

12 hours ago, ... said:

No.  I can live without the tracker.  Just trying the find the positives if we have to accept it.

Get used to it, I think.

I am almost certain that G.B. said in an interview beforer the final game last night that this was a trial for that.  It's all about 'enhancing the game experience for the fans' who are watching on TV / Internet.

Did they not try this same kind of thing years ago with that stupid lazer puck thing?

19 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Just stating my opinion. We do that here don't we? Nobody's forcing you to agree. 

image.jpg

Sure we are encouraged to debate and disagree and voice opinions.  There are countless threads for that kind of thing.

It's just a long-standing tradition in threads that are clearly not for debating, or voicing contrary opioions in, such as this one, which it clearly is for fans of the allstar weekend festival ... we don't and just stay away if we are not interested in the subject matter.

No worries, though.  I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anyone.

That said, some of the posts in this thread have been, shall I say, a bit off-topic.

It didn't seem like the puck tracker was showing position along the near boards, which I seem to remember the Fox track doing. That's one of the main reasons it can be useful. There are times during an NHL game when you literally cannot see where the puck is (although longtime watchers of the sport can fairly easily deduce where it is).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.