Trade Thread -- 2019 Deadline Edition (Actual Trades not Involving Sabres). Also, trade rumors and all other thoughts about anything.

Brawndo

59 minutes ago, Lanny said:

?

Beaulieu to Winnipeg for 6th

Beauliey and Kisilevich (sp) are depth moves. It thought Chevy would pick up a left D man seeing as JMo went down yesterday...Our healthy LHD are Kulilov, Niku, Chiarot.....

We are also missing Buff for a few weeks yet.

29 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Disappointed, yes.

Surprised, no.

Patience. You're developing one right now.

That 2C would cost you a 1st plus???

In 3 or so years that 1st plus ??? could be integral parts of the team.

No need to trade away futures for a 2C when you have one on the wasy shortly.

1 hour ago, Ducky said:

Beauliey and Kisilevich (sp) are depth moves. It thought Chevy would pick up a left D man seeing as JMo went down yesterday...Our healthy LHD are Kulilov, Niku, Chiarot.....

We are also missing Buff for a few weeks yet.

Still plenty of time for your playoff run return for him.

I think Winnipeg will be just fine, a good fit for Beaulieu actually.

17 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Patience. You're developing one right now.

That 2C would cost you a 1st plus???

In 3 or so years that 1st plus ??? could be integral parts of the team.

No need to trade away futures for a 2C when you have one on the wasy shortly.

They still will need a 2C in the off season (Mittelstadt won't quite be ready for it) & have needed one all year but especially since Berglund walked away.  The difference in price from now to the off season isn't negligible but it shouldn't be an entire 1st round pick.

Ideally that 2C slots into 3C after Mitts moves up & then 1 of Asplund or Davidsson supplant Larsson around that same time.

22 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Still plenty of time for your playoff run return for him.

I think Winnipeg will be just fine, a good fit for Beaulieu actually.

I don't like Beaulieu at all but maybe he will fill in for Morrow (another horrible D man) next year in the pressbox.

JMo -Trouba

Niku or Chiarot -Buff

Kuli -Myers

would be our healthy D corps this year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Let Mittlestadt make his mistakes and learn as a 2C and when you guys are contending, he'll be ready. He's probably going to be a high level 2C or low level 1C.

There’s still a good amount of uncertainty in that. If nothing else, he could stand to learn a lot from another good center in front of him. Then again, I’m the guy who wants 5 centers, so I’m always adding depth there if reasonably possible. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shrader said:

There’s still a good amount of uncertainty in that. If nothing else, he could stand to learn a lot from another good center in front of him. Then again, I’m the guy who wants 5 centers, so I’m always adding depth there if reasonably possible. 

We can draft 2 this year. Lots of good centers in this draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shrader said:

Exactly!  You can always convert extra centers to the wings.  Plus, it seems like the linesmen are so finicky these days on faceoffs, it's always nice to have another forward comfortable with taking draws.

10 hours ago, Tondas said:

$72 million to live in Vegas.  My heart goes out to him.

Paying no state tax. He’s gonna love it here in Vegas.

If Buffalo loses Skinner in the off-season they will be right back to square one. It’s like they took a big step forward this year but losing Skinner without replacing all those goals would mean how many more loses? I still don’t think Housley is the right coach for this team. It’s sad because the people in Buffalo deserve so much better!

7 hours ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Paying no state tax. He’s gonna love it here in Vegas.

If Buffalo loses Skinner in the off-season they will be right back to square one. It’s like they took a big step forward this year but losing Skinner without replacing all those goals would mean how many more loses? I still don’t think Housley is the right coach for this team. It’s sad because the people in Buffalo deserve so much better!

I'm sure they wont miss those goals, the secondary scorers will pick up the slack I'm sure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.