Trade Thread -- 2019 Deadline Edition (Actual Trades not Involving Sabres). Also, trade rumors and all other thoughts about anything.

Brawndo

14 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I wouldn't pay that much for Coyle. 

The Bruins just screwed themselves and I am fine with that.  Donato would have been a contributor for them in the next few years.  Coyle gives them a chance to compete against Tampa and Toronto this year but it makes them an older team.

This bodes well for the Sabres competition over the next few years.

I like Coyle, but I would not have given Donato for him.  Good job by Minnesota in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

This is the actual trade thread! I hate you! 

Duchene would work, but man, I'd so much rather have an O'Reilly (I swear I'm not using his name to be provocative) type with a two way game. Duchene is a poor man's Eichel. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Duchene would work, but man, I'd so much rather have an O'Reilly (I swear I'm not using his name to be provocative) type with a two way game. Duchene is a poor man's Eichel. 

Didn't you get the memo? The Buffalo Sabres are poor...........

At winning Hockey games ?

13 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

But, but, but I still like you.

And I agree with your second statement 

14 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I think I'll take a rich man's Eichel and a poor man's Eichel please.  We need talent damn it!  But the cap issue would be concerning.  Also this is the first I heard of him being soft.  If so, then I would be out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.