GDT - Sabres @ Calgary - January 16, 2019 - 9:30 PM - SN360; SN1; MSG-B

Sabres Fan in NS

2 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

Good thing the Sabres caught teams by surprise early on because if it not for the streak the Sabres would probably be dead last playing like this.

Honestly, I would rather be dead last right now instead of having gone through what we just did and sinking back to where we are now

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

Yep, and that is why the Sabres are heading back to the bottom of the standings.

O.k. maybe a little dramatic but, it is very difficult to watch this team play lately.

Wait...I expected a "Let's go Buffalo" from you.  We need positivity!

2 minutes ago, Onceagain said:

https://apnews.com/3fee1aa982554ed3a3fc48209e9a2df2

“He’s not unhappy with Buffalo, he’s just looking for more of an opportunity to play,” -Baloo's agent

Seems pretty reasonable to me. They should play baloo more and sit Scandella. Also chances are someone gets hurt soon anyway.

Lots of minutes in the A available for a dude like him.

7 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

We are the Schleprock of the N.H.L.

Had to google it. Nice. Better than Eeyore.

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Maybe in the last 5 games. He's wrong if other wise. 

He hasn't been the same since coming back. He was Top 10 in the league, getting MVP talk before that. 

Rob's point was that great players know they have more time when in the position Jack was in. They slow time down. Jack's never been the guy you want face to face with the goalie — I mean, Phil knew that on opening night his first season as coach. How can such a player be considered great?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.