GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Edmonton Oilers. 14 January 2019 @ 9:00 PM EST on MSG.

SABRES 0311

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I'm certainly not going to predict it, and I won't even argue it's fair, but this is the type of game that can get a coach fired. 

This.

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

The fact that they were lifeless in practice and “just going through the motions” is quite alarming 

Definitely on the coach if true.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I'm certainly not going to predict it, and I won't even argue it's fair, but this is the type of game that can get a coach fired. 

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

The fact that they were lifeless in practice and “just going through the motions” is quite alarming 

Eleven Days off is plenty of time for a new coach to get a handle on this team 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

I realize none of our players are as fast as McDavid. But when was the last time anyone other than Skinner went around the outside of the defensemen and instead of curling back or going behind the net... just drove for it and made something happen?

Jack can do it. Tage can do it.   Sheary has the speed, without the strength 

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

I only wish they had lost 10 games in a row so we could at least be talking about the top pick

Good news is that they will easily be in top 10. Hopefully a good forward will be there for the 2nd line.

How many more years are we wanting top 10 picks. It’s becoming a joke. If Skinner wasn’t here you would be talking lottery pick.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ogre said:

Ray...”it’s hard not to giggle about this..”

stfu and stuff another hotdog in yer mouth.

Pay attention to Ray's snark. It's important. He knows what's going on with the team and he tends to drop hints. He's pretty hard on them too for someone who works for the team. His game tips don't pull punches either, and there have been some doozies lately. 

Methinks he has some...opinions...about the state of things.

• Like (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.