GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning at Buffalo Sabres. 12 January 2019 @ 7:00PM EST on MSG.

SABRES 0311

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

1 yr left, 4 million, he is very tradable.

My hopes are Carolina...………..for Faulk...………..or Ferland

No intelligent GM would give us anything useful for him but it's really about not having him here.  He's been a disaster for us all season, and we have better options.

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

How about the Leafs....maybe he can continue to share his defensive prowess against the Sabres when we play them.

Straight-up for Marner, an old fashioned hockey trade

Edited by Beer

Sobotka is really that bad. Unbelievable. The guy is worse than Okposo. Not only do Sabres plays die on his stick (due to his lack of making a decision with the puck), but he actually is a like a double agent, giving the puck to the other team on a more than regular basis. This was the cap dump for ROR? Holy crap, I wouldn't even let him near our ECHL team.

Need some Mike Tyson hockey.  "Everybody has a plan till you get hit in the mouth."  I'm not saying fighting, but you got to hit Tampa to get them off their game.   We've been to easy physically on them so far.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.