GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning at Buffalo Sabres. 12 January 2019 @ 7:00PM EST on MSG.

SABRES 0311

There's a chance this will be a great game seeing as the Sabres due to tend to play to their opponent's level. We play down to bad teams and up to good teams more often than not.

We are going into this game 1-1 with Tampa with having won our game at home. So while we are the lesser team, its hockey, anything can happen!

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The problem is the late starts next week. And then they're off for like 12 days or something. 

He must be young.  I am an old geezer too and I knew exactly what you meant.  Think of me ... I'm an hour ahead of you, so that is even later starts for me ... well past my bed time, especially Calgary and Vancouver.

Oh well, I will read about it in the Sunday Papers.  Afterall *they would not print it if it were untrue* ... ?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

He must be young.  I am an old geezer too and I knew exactly what you meant.  Think of me ... I'm an hour ahead of you, so that is even later starts for me ... well past my bed time, especially Calgary and Vancouver.

Oh well, I will read about it in the Sunday Papers.  Afterall *they would not print it if it were untrue* ... ?

I’ll make sure you old timers have a good GDT to read the next morning.

Edit: Not that young but not that old either.

Edited by SABRES 0311

11 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

You are a good soldier, but your time is up,

Thanks, Rambo (you will always be Rambo to me) for kick stating us in the noble fight.

Also, @..., very nice letter.

Why would the stupid NHL schedule the Sabres in NC and then home the next night?  NC is practically to Florida.

MUST WIN!! (although I would accept a tie in this case)

GO SABRES!!

Or equidistant to Buffalo.  It’s ok, my geography of Canada ?? is a little rusty too.  And I agree with your sports take that a tie is acceptable under the current circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

I have very low expectations for this game. While we have been struggling Tampa Bay has been winning 90% of thier games

Doesn't matter. Phil will give his backup goalie/no respect speech and the Sabres will savage Domingue, who hasn't played in three weeks.

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Sucks a little less

Suck 

Suck 

Suck 

Rookie, okay 

Okay okay

Suck suck 

Softie 

With this kinfdof attitude I wonder how you got to +292 thingie happening.

And just in case you have not figured me out after all these years ... (insert LOL thingie here)

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
the 'f' and 'd' ...

6 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

There's a chance this will be a great game seeing as the Sabres due to tend to play to their opponent's level. We play down to bad teams and up to good teams more often than not.

We are going into this game 1-1 with Tampa with having won our game at home. So while we are the lesser team, its hockey, anything can happen!

And we gave them a good game in Tampa too.  If I recall it was after a bad lose to the Panthers. 

We we can win this if Linus plays big and everyone works hard. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.