GDT: Sabres @ Hurricanes -- Jan. 11, 2019

North Buffalo

3 hours ago, sabills said:

Skinner hatty tonight

I was gonna say TT hatty tonight.  Maybe we're both right and Eich will have a 6-assist night.  ?

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Nah, keep posting. This place is just like a ball-pit full of Toddlers, we occasionally throw them at each other's faces. 

And we occasionally pee in the pit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Hey oh ...

Old Scotland in the house!!

+++++

We have learned that we do not try to understand the line combos of The Housley, nor the D pairings.  You'll be fine, once you catch on to some basic rules.

(insert that winkie - winkie thingie here)

Haha, fair enough. I have been trying to figure Housley out for some time. Seems he's an enigma wrapped in a mystery! At least by the time puck drop comes round here it's midnight or so, so I have had my fair share of happy juice!! ?

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Haha, fair enough. I have been trying to figure Housley out for some time. Seems he's an enigma wrapped in a mystery! At least by the time puck drop comes round here it's midnight or so, so I have had my fair share of happy juice!! ?

Housley is our enigmatic Russian player/coach?

10 minutes ago, shrader said:

Ahhh the wonders of twitter.  Did he miss a few words there, what exactly is he referring to in the line about 0-6 in the last 6 meetings?

Sabres are 0-6 against the Hurricanes going back two seasons. Haven't beaten them since 2015-16.

And apparently we're really bad on following up wins with wins since the streak. We've only had back to back wins once in the last 18 games.

9 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Sabres take on the Windbags in Carolina

Game Time Discussion further here known as GTD not GTM or any other variation I have come up with...

Game Starts at 7:30p EST. down in Carolina

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/buf-vs-car/2019/01/11/2018020683#game=2018020683,game_state=preview

Carolina has been playing better of late but were schooled last night so for those going to the game I except a report on baby eating an pillaging.  Anything less than 30 babies eaten will be considered unacceptable.

I hope the Sabres make Rob Brindamore's nose more crooked... 

Have at it.

B38B245A-8802-41F6-B388-6768F8B85835.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.